Photo Label Free
By Maria Pier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Label Photo is a simple and easy way to label your photos.
It comes with a list of beautiful and stylish fonts and colors.
Label your photos in 4 quick steps:
1) Pick the photo (from your photo library, or shoot a photo with the camera)
2) Type the text
3) Choose the font (font type, color, size, border size, border color)
4) Place the text on your photo
It offers the possibility to label your photos in a beautiful, creative and fun way.
Surprise your friends with beautifully labeled photos.
- 20 beautiful fonts of various styles (including handwriting, calligraphy, computer, gothic, medieval, comic, typewriter, halloween, valentine, ...)
- change the text color, size, position and alignment
- choose the border of the text, change the size and color
- save your labeled photo to your photo library
- send your labeled photo by email, MMS or post them on facebook
- auto-capitalization (can be activated/deactivated in the settings screen)
- photos are saved in their original resolution
What's New in Version 1.1
fixed bug with caused crash at startup
Nice little app...
A very nice little app. I don't know why someone would give it a low rating. It does exactly what it was intended for and it does it well. Simple, user friendly interface, no "Vegas" adds jumping around the edges. Great little app that delivers as promised. To give it a low rating for succeeding to work as advertised is kind of silly and a little bizarre. Ugh, the prepubescent these days, of course it writes on photo's, it's an app for writing on photo's... Jeez. I'll be buying it on payday :)
So far so good
I haven't used all the features yet. I am mainly interested in putting a time stamp on the photos. What I haven't figured out yet is this:
If I have already taken the picture and want a time stamp on it, the app prompts you to "save" which I have been doing. But instead of putting the time stamp on the already taken picture, it creates a copy and then the original must be dumped.
Am I missing a step here or adding one? Most times when taking a pic there is no time to go to an app first, create a title and then take the picture.
Great App! I find a use for this daily.
I am a contractor so I have taken pictures of items on a house and I am able to write on the picture the notes I have for my installers very quickly, clearly, and with ease.
I also love google image searches for flowers, saving the picture, and using the handwriting font to send a love note or encouragement note to a friend. I can write directly on the picture and it looks like a neat postcard delivered via email.
Give me some more free fonts please. Lol
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 04, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Maria Pier
- © Maria Pier 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Font pack 1$0.99