By Facebook, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instantly connect with the people in your life. Messenger is free, fast, and secure.
- Reach anyone. You can use names or phone numbers to find friends.
- Use everywhere. Messenger works across all mobile and desktop devices. You can even connect with people internationally!
- Connect however you want. Send a text message, share a photo, or start a video chat — all in Messenger.
- Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real time with high quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
- Call and video chat your friends 1:1 or in groups. It's free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply), so talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
- Express yourself. Send emojis, stickers, and GIFs to conversations or add new masks and effects to your video chats.
- Capture photos and videos with fun art and effects. You can save these to camera roll, send to conversations, or post to your Day, a place where people can see what you're up to.
- Play games and compete with your friends. You can compare scores and see how you rank against other people.
- Chat with businesses. You can make reservations, check on orders, and get real-time customer service.
What's New in Version 140.0
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Messenger features. Thanks for using Messenger!
How about STOP
Hey FB! How about stop updating every week when their's not really un update. I realize it keeps you front and center weekly BUT isn't it kind of like pepsi and coke commercials? Not necessary. Plus it eats data unnecessarily. Everyone knows your there! Just a quick question that i know won't be answered, was Fera just to much better or what. Come on, really!!!
STOP NAGGING PPL WITH UPDATES WHEN THEIR ARE NONE, Your just trying to keep it at the top of the list!!!! You’re chewing up peoples data for no reason! Ridiculous. Wake up people!!!
This app blows
We get it, everyone and their mother is trying to be a crappy version of snapchat. This app is the absolute worst. Ive deleted it multiple time, but im forced to re-download it just to view a message. There is no need for the amount of features on facebook messenger, its just stupid.
This app is so insecure! You don’t have the option to log in or out like Facebook!
Other than that only problem, I love using it for the games installed in it.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 140.0
- Size: 240 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Facebook, Inc.
- © Facebook, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.