Pic Stitch - #1 Photo Collage Maker
By Big Blue Clip, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
* Features *
- Up to 245 different layouts
- 15 different photo aspect ratios (1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7, 9x16, etc)
- Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
- Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
- Customize photo borders (Borders Add-On Pack only)
- Easy to use UI
- Amazing photo fx filters
- Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
- Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path and More
- Save to photo album
- Share via email
- High resolution export
What's New in Version 5.5
- Fix for iOS 7 crash
- Cleaned up album organization for iPhoto Events
- Fixed bug in which photo seems to "freeze" when loading
Terrible photo selection mechanism
For some reason, this app has a proprietary photo selection interface that doesn't allow you to see your photos organized by location or year. Example: I want to do a picstitch of my son sitting in a certain chair at grandma's house every few months. If I went to the native iPhone photo app, I could go to the map view and see all the pictures taken at grandma's house over the past year and select those pictures. This app removes that ability. Instead, all pictures I've ever taken are displayed in reverse chronological order. Why add this new interface when it has less functionality than the existing API?
I'm now looking for an app that allows you to select pictures in the same interface you can view them in the native photos app. Will update this review if I find one.
Updates not consistent
I love this app but with each update, options are taken away and then in the next update, the option is back. So inconsistent. For instance with this last update, the option to refresh the camera roll was taken away yet again. So if you add photos in the camera roll you want to use in a layout you are working on, you have to close the app for it to recognize the new pics and start all over. Also, the app keeps restarting when I go back to it, so my layout is lost. This never happened before. I like multitask between Safari, camera roll and this app
Great App - I can tell stories to my friends in sequential order about my puppy. I know I use it for tons of other things, but showing my dog's face before I tell him a joke, during, after, and the second he gets the "puppy punchline"... Well who could favor words when THAT FACE can be framed up like a story-book. You had to be there, but trust me, there was an uber silly moment that couldn't exist without pic-stitch boxes to show it's progression. What could be better?!?!?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Big Blue Clip, LLC
- © Big Blue Clip, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Frames Pack$0.99
- Borders Pack$0.99
- Grunge Effects Pack$0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack$0.99
- Viewfinder Effects Pack$0.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99
- Mustaches Sticker Pack$0.99
- Drift Frames Pack$1.99
- Street Effects Pack$1.99