Pic Stitch - #1 Photo Collage Maker
By Big Blue Clip, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
* Features *
- Up to 245 different layouts
- 15 different photo aspect ratios (1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7, 9x16, etc)
- Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
- Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
- Customize photo borders (Borders Add-On Pack only)
- Easy to use UI
- Amazing photo fx filters
- Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
- Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path and More
- Save to photo album
- Share via email
- High resolution export
What's New in Version 5.5
- Fix for iOS 7 crash
- Cleaned up album organization for iPhoto Events
- Fixed bug in which photo seems to "freeze" when loading
Updates not consistent
I love this app but with each update, options are taken away and then in the next update, the option is back. So inconsistent. For instance with this last update, the option to refresh the camera roll was taken away yet again. So if you add photos in the camera roll you want to use in a layout you are working on, you have to close the app for it to recognize the new pics and start all over. Also, the app keeps restarting when I go back to it, so my layout is lost. This never happened before. I like multitask between Safari, camera roll and this app
Frustrating, not intuitive
This app would be a lot better if I didn't keep losing all of the photos for my collage. I select the photos that I want from the camera roll and they are added to the queue from which I am to make my collage. If I select 6 photos to make a 6 piece collage, I cannot see all of the photos at once on the main screen. If I try to find a way to view all of the photos I inevitably tap something I'm not supposed to and all photos are erased from the queue and I have to start completely over. There are no clear visible guidelines on how to navigate the screen and I have lost work countless times. I'm moving on to a better app.
New update not working
Had using this app for long time and even paid to ad free version.. The new update very very dissaponiting!!!! Lot of bugs.. Can't load my camera album fast like it used to be.. And every time select and vertical picture it will appear horizontal -.-"... Plz, just bring the old version back!! And after I changed my phone and reinstall the app.. It is not my paid version... There are ads and the frame I paid is not unlock!! Contact their customer services but no one had contact me!!! Please reply my email!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Big Blue Clip, LLC
- © Big Blue Clip, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Frames Pack$0.99
- Borders Pack$0.99
- Grunge Effects Pack$0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack$0.99
- Viewfinder Effects Pack$0.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99
- Mustaches Sticker Pack$0.99
- Drift Frames Pack$1.99
- Street Effects Pack$1.99