The definitive zombie shooter returns, reborn with stunning new graphics, gameplay and more!
Brought to you by the creators of Battleheart, OMG Pirates!, and the original Zombieville USA - this sequel is jam packed with content and features. Take command of your favorite character, customize them with a spectrum of weapons and skills, and do battle with the living dead - either alone, or with your friends!
- Features -
• Simple, pick-up-and-play arcade action. Fight hordes of enemies, make the most of your ammo, and go for your high score!
• Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of weapons, skills, playable characters and upgrades.
• Incredibly fluid, stylish animation optimized for retina displays.
• Full Game Center integration, including achievements and leader boards.
• Wireless Co-op multiplayer! (requires iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 3rd Gen+, or any iPad)
• iCloud support, allowing your zombie slaying progress to sync automatically to all of your devices!
Follow us on Twitter @MikaMobile to keep up to date on all of our games!
• Multiplayer will now connect to closest master server by ping, which should greatly improve latency for players outside the US.
• Multiplayer can again be played with random players - choose "public game" to match with other random players
• Added manual upload/download for iCloud for when automatic syncing is unreliable. This can be found in the options menu, and requires iCloud Drive to be enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
Please read this mica mobile inc.
Your games are amazing, and make me happy when I play them, I have played them since I was 6. Now the reason from r me writing this review is to discuss an issue about my favorite game you have made, Zombieville USA 2. It is amazing with multiple levels, awesome sound effects, cool characters, and awesome guns, which you can level up. Now I play it almost every weekend, but there is one problem. I have completed every mission, gotten every character, and gotten and leveled up everything. I feel this awesome game needs more to it, like new levels, a few new characters, and new guns! Also, it would be awesome if you could add new zombies too. I know this seems like a lot, but a game this good, needs more for all the loyal fans of this game out there.
This game is the best of its type I’ve ever played!! It has a killer aesthetic, great sound effects, balanced gameplay with literally dozens of different skill and weapon combinations, and most importantly... it is FUN.
Also I love the fact that there is a developer out there who hasn’t succumbed to the obnoxious trend in mobile gaming: offering a free download, then making it impossible to advance in the game without spending actual money on upgrades. This game allows you to build your weapons arsenal and power-ups by simply playing the levels and gathering wealth within the game.
My only possible gripe: I really wish the game had more levels, more characters, and perhaps even boss battles. I would gladly pay more $$ for this!
A Great Game with a need of tweaking
I have played this game since it became available and was one of the best game is have played in my younger years.
Still is a great game however the CO-OP feature is not possible as now the game can no longer connect through Bluetooth and the Ping System now makes it impossible to play any multiplayer as even though Bluetooth and Wi-Fi is on, it still won’t connect to a master server.
Although this game can now be considered a single-player game, at least from my standing, it still is a great game to player for those who want to play that has no in-game purchases and play the game with all of its content available. The only limit is how much you play and how good you are at the game :)
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 176.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.