Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
By HeroCraft Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Like Majesty series? Check out its newly launched add-on Majesty: The Northern Expansion!
"It’s a great strategy game. I’d recommend this to RTS and RPG lovers alike." - AppAdvice
"One of the "5 winning games for tablets" - New York Times, July 2011
"Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim" is a vast magical world where you are honored with the crown of a tiny fairytale kingdom. When you become the head of the country all the responsibility for the land's prosperity rests on your royal shoulders. You will have to fight various enemies and monsters, explore new territories, manage economic and scientific developments and solve a heap of unusual and unexpected tasks. For example, what will you do when all the gold in the kingdom transforms into cookies? Or how will you bring back the trolls who robbed caravans and whose disappearance ruins the economy of the country?
The core feature of "Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim" is that you cannot control your citizens directly. There are a lot of heroes in your lands: valiant warriors and warlike barbarians, powerful wizards and grim necromancers, industrious dwarves and skilful elves plus many more. But all of them live their own lives and decide for themselves what to do at any moment. You are able to issue orders but heroes will follow your commands only for a sizeable reward.
"Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim" contains elements of role play: while fulfilling your orders, the heroes improve their skills and talents, as well as earn cash to be spent on new equipment, weapons, and magical elixirs.
"Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim" – the throne is waiting for its hero!
- Legendary indirect control strategy totally adapted for iOS.
- 10 types of heroes with dozens of statistics, weapons and armour.
- A dozen types of monsters.
- Several dozen spells.
- 30 upgradeable building types.
- 15 scenario missions+ a bonus one.
- 3 difficulty levels.
- About 100 game achievements.
***** "...Richest real-time strategy game I’ve yet played on a phone or tablet, and also one of the more interesting games of this sort I have played on any system recently." – The New York Times
***** "It’s a great strategy game. I’d recommend this to RTS and RPG lovers alike." - AppAdvice.com
***** "That’s an amazing amount of responsiveness from an app. Again, I’m a huge fan." - The iPhone App Review
***** "I’m glad I finally had the chance to play in Majesty a lot, and I hope that it gets all the attention it so rightly deserves." - 148Apps
***** "If this had been a new title built specifically for iOS, I would have called it a stroke of genius. As it is, I’ll have to call it a pleasant serendipity" - TouchArcade
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
"Majesty The Fantasy Kingdom Sim" is a trademark of Paradox Interactive.
Developed and published under license by Herocraft.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Minor bug fixes.
THE BEST APP!!!
This is probably the best app out there. I have been supportive of this game ever since it came out on PC. I got the majesty northern expension and still love this game. There needs to be more apps like this. Great in detail and very smooth. The only problem I would like to be fix in this app Is to be able to see the workers working/repairing on the building like it does on the PC I use to love to watch them fix or build a building. Plus I can tell how long they are to get to that building instead of the building being delayed on being built on by invisible forces. This app is the best bc you can see the characters moving around, fighting and buying. If u like clash of clans you will love this app. You can also build your own town and upgrade your building. Pls keep the updates coming. Surely love this app.
Has issues, great game
- Great game. Strategic but silly, demanding but clever.
- Plenty of ways to play. Different routes cut off other ways to play that actually make sense
- Different endings. Most of the scenarios have different ways to end it depending on what you want to do
- Graphic are simple but nice. More true to the original than jaw dropping.
- Please work on the AI and user interface. Some of the below just unpack this.
- Spellcasting is not intuitive. More than once I've cursed one of my heroes or healed a monster. Some scenarios you want to give a troll a skeleton buddy, but mostly not.
- Again, the AI! Heroes often wander off to get killed and I cannot keep wizards or necromancers alive. Meanwhile, dark knights and paladins never die, which I guess I don't mind.
- Add some metrics, like how much gold does a house generate over a game day?
Balance issues kill it
This game is almost a good port of the awesome PC game but it's balanced horribly and this kills it for me. Forces you to buy IAP to play on hard mode, otherwise impossible to win, and the normal difficulty is so easy you lose the game about as much as you would in FarmVille.
Also the hero balance is way off. As a poster noted below, the only heroes worth using are warriors or paladins, everything else just dies due to awful hero AI. Also no reason to use elves over dwarves, as elves just die and their gold boost is irrelevant since dwarves just make your city invincible anyway (if you can live long enough to build the towers which you can't on hard).
Too bad, it was almost a great iPhone strategy game which there isn't a lot of.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- © HeroCraft 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50000 gold coins.$0.99
- Unlock all levels$0.99