Fortress Under Siege
By EASY Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"My Lord! Hordes of barbaric fire-worshippers invade our land!"
As one of the last loyal generals of the realm it is your mission to fortify the frontier against this gruesome onslaught and prepare new men for battle: Train brave soldiers, archers and horsemen, forge an army and build powerful battlements with catapults and ballistas, dig tar-pits on the fields and set them aflame in this Medieval-themed castle defense game.
Construct houses, barracks and workshops to improve your men's fighting skills and lure the enemy into deadly taps - wave after wave - but spend your gold wisely for you will encounter gruesome enemy-bosses and their fanatic minions. Fight them off with 16 different types of units at your command. Defend the crown against an international conspiracy of nobles and save your late king's daughter, the rightful heiress to the throne.
- 10 epic campaigns with 50 levels in story mode
- Survive for 20 days in glory mode
- Defend the Holy Land against the Mamelukes in crusader mode
- 47 different maps, 22 types of buildings
- Auto save in game and construction-mode
- Enchanting music and thrilling AI
- Various upgrades for troops and power-ups for buildings
- Magnificent medieval music and stunning visual effects
- war machines, archers, towers and special units
Special thanks ：Original story by Albrecht Behmel
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Original story by Albrecht Behmel
Fun game. If you have to purchase coins to beat the game then you aren't using your head or playing the game right. I beat the whole game thru before the game had all the updates. It does get challenging and frustrating quick and will require you to play levels over till you find a good strat. Purchasing gold coins makes the game a bit more fun because you can mass troops. Could use an in game speed adjuster tho.
Great game very fun and addicting
I love this game but I would like to see some changes
1. Catapults are way underpowered for the 950 gold it takes to buy them
2. Need some kind of archer fortification they are way too susceptible to archer attacks I lose all of mine costing me hundreds
3. Show stats of traps and make upgradable walls, traps, etc.
4. I don't like how if you get stuck on a level you have to play it over and over again getting a little more gold each time maybe more gold per kill and restart the entire 5 days.
5. I hate how the archers can only hit still targets, when troops are charging archers miss everytime. This is very annoying.
Great game if you know how to play
Leave your base open with at least one space surrounding it. From there you can create intricate mazes and have archers shooting anything that moves, essentially it becomes a td game. The melee will walk through the maze and you only have to worry about archers.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 11, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
- Seller: zhang yue
- © EasyTech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3000 Gold$1.99
- 8000 Gold$3.99
- 1000 Gold$0.99
- 30000 Gold$9.99
- 100000 Gold$19.99