By TapMojo LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Express yourself in motion - gifboom is the best app to capture and share your moments. It's simple, fast and effortless to create amazing clips with our well crafted features.
gifboom combines the best tool in video and gif editing with the state of art social networking features.
* Modes: Multiple capture modes: Stop Motion, Auto, Timer with an easy swipe to switch interface.
* Filters: Dozen of vintage real time filters
* Import: import your photos, videos, or GIFs from your camera roll
* Sounds: Record voice-over or add music from your iPod library or search for millions of songs.
* Unlimited uploads
* Social: follow, subscribe, like, reboom, or comment
* Groups: New in v5! create a group where you can meet people with similar interest. Add other moderators to keep your group in the best shape!
* Privacy: set your account to private or create a private group. We value your privacy tremendously.
* Sharing: Share to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Email and MMS in one tap.
We're always listening to your feedbacks. Please send to email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.1.3
This app is okay. It could honestly be better if you took the time to fix it. First off, when I save gifs to my gallery, it's only because I want to save them to my camera roll. There should be an option for that so I don't have to take the two steps to save it. Also, when I go to my gallery and click on a gif, more than half of the time it doesn't even show up. It's just a white screen and if I tap the save to camera roll button it doesn't show up in my camera roll. It only saves if the gif actually shows up. This is the most annoying part of the app. I thought that when the update came out this would be fixed but it's not. Please fix this.
Also, when I'm scrolling through gifs and I come across one with sound, the sound continues if I keep scrolling, and it doesn't stop unless I quit out of the app. Please fix these bugs, it would mean a lot.
Bring the audio back!
Can you guys please have the option to leave the audio in whenever you upload a video. It was important for me and other people that I was following as well! I hope you guys are reading these reviews because they are pretty bad. If you guys update this app again at least put sound back on. Everyone enjoyed the version before the big update. Rating WILL go back up if you at least add audio back to the videos!
Workflow wasn't thought out
It seems like you're hellbent on scaling quickly. I'd be a much more loyal user if you didn't need to open gifboom app to see the gif that I post on Facebook (iphone). *especially* true if you're going to have default text in the subject, instead of allowing the user to set their own. Services are hotter than networks right now.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 09, 2014
- Version: 5.1.3
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: TapMojo LLC
- © 2013 GifBoom Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.