A personalized solution for your unique blended learning vision. eSpark’s comprehensive platform has been proven to help districts effectively leverage iPads and the vast ecosystem of educational apps to increase student engagement and achievement.
* Relevant and student-centered curriculum - Using a data-informed process about students’ unique learning needs, a variety of rich educational content is curated for an effective curriculum to help students master Common Core standards.
* Understandable, actionable data - eSpark delivers transparent data to help schools inform their decision making. Our adaptive feedback loop links personalized learning needs to educational outcomes.
* Expert support - Our partnership team brings a personal touch, around the clock assistance, and a wealth of classroom experience to our teachers to ensure the success of all eSpark students.
* Easy setup - eSpark’s proprietary technology allows for easy iPad setup, which enables educators to deliver and manage personalized learning in their classrooms.
* This app can only be used at school districts that partner with eSpark Learning. Not intended for home use.
Fix bug that caused crashes when Speak Screen is enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is fart
I am often asked to suggest apps that are good for students to use. I reply that I cannot do this until I know more about the student and the standards they are working on. This app. provides that information. It gets the student's information and matches this to vetted apps which allows the student to work towards particular standards (Common Core Standards). I highly recommend this app. It can certainly help busy teachers and parents find good apps to match the specific needs of the students.
Not an upfront app
This app says it is a free personalized learning service, it is not free. You must buy 3rd party apps to use eSpark and only some things are available to you. It doesn't tell you that if you are a teacher you need to purchase the school package which is a per student cost. The progress reports are only available if you purchase the school package. It also tells students they have successfully completed a challenge even if they answered the questions 100% wrong.
I am very disappointed in this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.