Rubin's Pathology Flash Cards
By Wolters Kluwer Health
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flip through gross pathology specimens, histologic photomicrographs and clinical imaging with Rubin's Pathology Flash Cards. Test yourself on visual diagnosis skills, identify must-know disease types, and prepare for exams or the USMLE Step 1 with over 2000 Flash Cards.
Flash cards span 29 chapters:
- Blood Vessels
- Bones and Joints
- Cell Injury
- Developmental and Genetic Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Environmental and Nutritional Pathology
- Hemodynamic Disorders
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Repair, Regeneration, and Fibrosis
- Skeletal Muscle
- The Amyloidoses
- The Breast
- The Endocrine System
- The Eye
- The Female Reproductive System
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- The Head and Neck
- The Heart
- The Kidney
- The Liver and Biliary System
- The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive System
- The Nervous System
- The Pancreas
- The Respiratory System
- The Skin
- 2002 flash cards featuring award-winning full-color illustrations depicting gross, photomicrographic, and radiologic images
- Ability to bookmark important cards for future study
- Settings to randomize the order of flash cards, present cards sequentially, or present cards tagged as "Correct"
- Identify cards as "Correct" or "Incorrect" for quick access
Review and refresh your knowledge of pathology with Rubin's Pathology Flash Cards.
All content © Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
For example, I've seen several cards say "Identify the enzyme" and then they have a diagram of long biochem pathway... but the diagram won't indicate which part of the pathway it's asking about. Then you flip the card and the answer is 1 of like 6 different enzymes shown in the diagram. Please fix.
Awesome for Medical Students!
Studying for my upcoming pathology final, I found this app awesome for a general review of all we've learned. We used Rubin's textbook in my class, so you can't go wrong with the flashcards by the same author!!
Just found these and they're amazing recommended them to all my friends in my pathology class
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Released: Sep 30, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 77.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc.
- © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.