Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy Pill is powerful medication tracker and reminder. The app uses unique color-coded graphics to keep track of your meds, has intuitive user interface and allows to set up any kind of reminder.
Visit http://www.EasyPillTracker.com and build your medication schedule online!
Adding new pill is easy as 1-2-3 -just answer three simple questions:
- how often you take it
- how many times per day
- how many days
Easy Pill will build time schedule based on your answers.
Easy Pill is the only pill tracker that manages your med as a course. Course duration can be set from 1 day to 1 year or constantly. The app displays elegant progress bar to see how close you're to finish. Completed pills are moved to archive automatically - you will always have your past prescriptions in your hands ready for next doctor's visit (if you ever need one, of course). You can email your archive or repeat course.
- Robust notifications - no internet connection required
- Fast pill setup in just a few taps
- Visually edit pill schedule by tapping and moving dose time
- Visually see your pills for a day
- Fast take dose action - just single tap on your pill
- Due Today view - see all scheduled doses for Today grouped and sorted by time
- Track remaining doses
- Unique privacy settings: ability to change alert message and passcode protection
- Repeating reminders and ability to choose one of 15 sounds including 5 long ones!
- Archive to store finished pills and repeat courses
- Ability to email your current or archived drug list
- Quick link to search your pills in Safari
- iCloud sync between your iOS devices (iOS5 and later)
Easy Pill has different scheduling modes:
- fixed time schedule - choose times of day when you take your pills (up to the minute) and specify the days (daily, every 1-10 days, every week, every two weeks, every 30 days, every 90 days )
- flexible mode - every 1-8 hours, doses scheduled automatically after you take your first pill in a day
- as needed - just to log when you take pills
Visit our support site - http://www.EasyPillTracker.com where you can:
- see what people say about Easy Pill
- get support and leave feedback
- try Easy Pill live demo right in your browser!
- build your pill schedule online and just import it to the app via email or QR code
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
What's New in Version 3.1
- new frequency options - every 3 weeks, every 45-60-180 days
- iOS 5 support restored
Great, but several suggestions
Out of all the med reminder apps out there, this is my favorite because it is so clean looking (matching iOS UI style) and gives so much flexibility, particularly if you are late for reasons you can’t explain the app. I do like it and have a difficult time using others. I highly recommend it. That being said, I have several recommendations:
1) Please add a function where you can choose sounds for your notifications (even if just the default new, nice iOS sounds which I think should be accessible to developers, I could be wrong). If it has a sound now, I keep missing it.
2) Consider notifications that can lump all medications that are at the same time together (so instead of “Take your A”, “Take your B”, and “Take your C” as 3 notifications at 8 AM, lumpy them “Your A, B, C medications are due at TIME.”
3) It would be good to offer a “nickname” for each med that user can use and that can be displayed in notification instead. This is protect privacy. Say there is an antidepressant, the user might prefer that the notification appearing on phone says “Take the red pill” (red pill being the nickname).
4) For sake of aesthetics, as the program already looks that it belongs to iOS 7, it would be nice to upgrade the actual UI (keyboards and progress boards) fully to iOS7. I think the keyboard still has the iOS 6 feel as do progress bars.
5) Move the email of your medication list into the main bar rather than hide it in settings. This is likely a useful setting. Also, consider give the option of just displaying the medication list as well with doses, so patient can print that out prior to visits. They might not want all the % missed doses available.
Despite the number of suggestions of this app, I do think it is my favorite. As an MD, I am very particular as to what I would want to recommend for my patients. I also use it for myself. These are just advice to make this app better and make it really competitive. The key of this app is that it gives the user flexibility and it looks clean.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 26, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Dmitry Polyankovskiy
- © 2013 BirdsCorp.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.