bSafe - Personal Safety App
By Bipper USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
bSafe is a personal safety app designed to keep you and your friends safer 24/7. It’s packed with features for both everyday safety and real emergencies, making it the ultimate safety tool for you and everyone you love. bSafe puts safety in YOUR hands - for FREE! Set up your own personal social safety network today.
Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations when you'd like to find each other more easily
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a optional siren!
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don't just take our word for it:
"This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
"You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBSNews
"This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.3.40
- Small UI updates and bug fixes
Wouldn't help in an emergency
This app is inconsistent at best. It worked well the first few times, though like someone else said I don't want my phone sounding the alarm- that needs to happen on the phone of the person I have asked to help me. After the first few trials however the app decided I had called for help when I hadn't, and there was nothing I could do to convince it otherwise. This means the "call for help" button was unavailable, making the app useless. It then logged me out, and required me to put in my info again. If it had been a real emergency, and not just a test, it would have been *far* too late for me to get help.
The bSafe has for real saved my life! I have seizures and this app helps my mom know when I'm having one to come help me, it helps tells her where I'm at and it let people around me know what going on!
I LOVE this and it was an amazing idea!!
Thank you bSafe for saving my life!!!
This App is backwards!
If I send the SOS, why on earth should my phone be alarming loudly. The people I send the alert to only get notification by text. If they aren't on their phone, they would know nothing. And the person who has me would definitely hurt me for hearing the alarm. They need reevaluate this app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 12, 2015
- Version: 3.3.40
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Seller: Bipper USA, Inc.
- © Bipper, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.