Batman Arkham City Lockdown
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The inmates have escaped and Batman has his hands full defeating an army of henchmen and some of his most iconic villains. Scour the rooftops and the seedy underbelly of Gotham City through a series of one-on-one battles with the Joker, Two-Face and more, as well as the Batman: Arkham City Lockdown exclusive - Deathstroke. Choose from several Batman skins and power-ups as you punch, kick and combo your way to cleaning up Gotham City.
And the critics love it!
• “…blown away at the graphics and fun multi-touch gameplay” – GeekWire
• “Batman Arkham City Lockdown is a beautiful, accessible game that iOS gamers and Batman aficionados will enjoy” – MacLife
• “Overall, Lockdown is a solid expansion of the Arkham universe.” – USA Today Game Hunters
What's New in Version 1.5
• Optimized for the iPhone 5
• Korean language support
• Minor bug fixes
Great game, love it
This game is great, the controls are a little frustrating, but you get used to them. It isn't a very hard game, as long as you upgrade your suit, health booster, etc. I didn't have to spend a penny once I bought it either, unlike the Arkham Origins mobile game, where you have to pay to be able to play if you want to beat any bosses. I know it's very different from the console version, but it's great for mobile, highly recommended.
Also, I want to point out that Mortal Kombat character you can fight if you play a bonus level, for those that are interested.
Unforgiving until you upgrade armor. Though I attribute most of that to misses and mis-recognized gestures. Then there are just a bunch if annoyances. Can't tap to skip logo animation screens. The transition animations ate too long. Can't back out of the initial training mission (for when you accidentally start a new game). Many in game animation sequences are not skippable, and the ones that are should let you skip them earlier into the sequence. Oh and did I mention the in game, full screen ad for their other games? I wouldn't mind (and might even appreciate) the ads if they didn't interrupt game play (you are forced to dismiss them.
But mostly, the missed recognition of gestures will cost you dearly.
I was really excited about but I wanted either this game or the dark knight rises game app and I chose this oh how was I wrong to this chose this game let me list some problems 1. Lackage 2. I could not figure out how to the other skins because I was really excited to get the animated skin because that's my favorite show of all time so I thought I like to play as the best skin in any other batman game that matters to me.3. Ad..ver...tise...ment like come on this is 2014 step your game up literally update this game as soon as possible or how bout you make a batman the animated series game all pixels and stuff like that and make it at least a dollar or two don't make it 5-6 or even seven dollars no wines going to pay for a expensive game on the App Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 614 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY LOCKDOWN software © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by NetherRealm Studios. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2011 Epic Games, Inc. Unreal®, Unreal® Technology and the Powered by Unreal® Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2011. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s11)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Batman Beyond Skin$0.99
- 5,000 WayneTech Points$0.99
- 30,000 WayneTech Points$4.99
- Dark Knight Returns Batman Skin$0.99
- Animated Series Batman Skin$0.99
- Batman Earth One Skin$0.99
- Batman Inc. Skin$0.99
- Batman Year One Skin$0.99
- 120,000 Wayne Tech Points$14.99