By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Mobile Excellence Award for Best Mobile Utility Application
- App Gem Award from Macworld
Bloomberg TV+ gives you the info you need to get down to business and arrive smarter. Bloomberg TV+ is the largest global business & financial news network, supported by 146 news bureaus in 72 countries and watched by the most affluent and influential viewers in the world. Turn your iPad into the most powerful tool in business.
- Live TV: Bloomberg Television Live 24-hours a day
- The biggest business, finance and technology stories right now
- Featured videos and breaking news stories directly from the homepage
- The most watched videos from the last 24 Hours and last 7 days across mobile and Bloomberg.com
- All the ‘New’ episodes added within channels since your last login, now tagged for easier discoverability
- Exclusive interviews with the most influential people in business, finance and technology
- Bloomberg's critically acclaimed shows on demand
- Download videos for offline viewing
- Get extra content on people, companies and topics while watching
- Search our extensive library of video content
- Add up to 10 personal channels for companies, people or topics and access them by adding them to the homepage’s ‘My Channels’ section
- Play audio in the background while browsing other apps
- Activate subtitles for full episodes in channels
- Set and receive reminders for upcoming programs on Live TV as well as notification when new videos are added to your favorite On Demand channels
- Synchronize your playlist with Bloomberg.com
- Customize your interactive scrolling ticker and get the latest news and market information
- Share videos via Twitter, Facebook and Email
- Join the conversation via a live Twitter stream for select live TV shows
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg West
- Street Smart
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- Bloomberg In the Loop
- Charlie Rose
Please send any feedback from within the app by going to the info section.
What's New in Version 1.4
What’s New Version 1.4:
- Supports iOS 7
- Find recently added videos via the "recently added" tab
- Find most watched videos via the "Most Watched" tab
- Find new videos within channels via "New" label
- Personalized channels now under "My Channels"
- Performance and usability improvements
Weak on-demand content, some tech issues
The concept is great, it's easy to navigate, and the live tv experience is solid. Unfortunately, the on-demand content omits a lot of top tier guests and is cluttered with tabloid/eye candy.
While watching on demand, a significant part of the video gets blocked when telling you what is next up. A playback speed controller will enhance the on-demand experience.
The amount of memory this takes up is very large. Perhaps having different resolution options? Do we really need to see Charlie Rose in high rez?
Good content but huge
Not sure why the app needs to be >500M!?!
Poor architecture if the content is cached for the Cloud. Surprised Apple did not reject.
The content and delivery is very good. Far superior to other sources as well as UI.
Remove the starting screens, I want content, not the same image every time I open the App!
Love this app and the personalized channels
Great app for live tv and you can create your own personalized channels. Perfect for on the go can add videos to my playlist and watch.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 13, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.