WATCH TNT for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch TNT live. Wherever. Whenever.
Get complete access to the live network and all of your favorite TNT shows on your mobile device. Check out episode guides, watch clips and behind-the-scenes videos, set schedule reminders and even watch the live stream of TNT or on-demand episodes of The Last Ship, Murder in the First, Legends, Falling Skies, Rizzoli & Isles and more after authenticating through your television provider. Create your personal viewing history and resume where you left off on multiple devices!
It’s the most dramatic app you’ll ever need—now with live streaming of TNT!
TNT – We Know Drama
- Ability to view both the East and West live feeds of TNT (after authenticating)
- Full Episodes of TNT Series and Movies (after authenticating)
- Continue viewing on multiple devices where you left off when viewing full episodes and movies—the app will save your place!
- Series Episode Guides
- Clips and Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Show Schedules with Reminders
- YouTube, Facebook and Twitter Integration
What's New in Version 1.9.0
* Updated TV Provider authentication
* Performance improvements
This app provided my worst experience ever on an iPad. The app locks the iPad during video playback. It does not resume where you left off. Instead, you have to start the video again. Which plays a commercial. It locks during the commercials. You return to your spot, commercials. If you love commercials, this app is for you. Otherwise, do not install.
Not sure what all the fuss is about, xfinity customer here. Downloaded the app and was able to instantly stream the playoffs in had on my iPad
The upgrade didn't help. The live feed still regularly freezes. Yesterday I watched for a whole 20 minutes uninterrupted, which amazed me. Today it might go for a few seconds then either freeze or go dark. What is so hard about fixing this?