Word Finder for Words With Friends etc
By Richard Loxley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Finder allows you to find and check valid words in all popular crossword games such as Scrabble®, Words With Friends, etc.
• Enter the tiles on your rack (including blanks)
• Find all possible words, ordered by score or word length
• Enter an existing word on the board that you'd like to attach to
• Find all possible words that could attach to that word: alongside it, crossing it, extending it, or fitting between multiple words
• No internet connection required to search
• Look up definition using the built-in iOS dictionary or search online
• Check if a word is valid
• Includes Words With Friends & Lexulous as well as other popular word games
• Supports multiple dictionaries:
•• WWF (US)
•• WWF (UK)
•• USA tournament 2014 (TWL14)
•• USA tournament 2006 (TWL06)
•• USA MW 2014 (OSPD5)
•• USA MW 2006 (OSPD4)
•• International 2015 (CSW15)
•• International 2012 (CSW12)
•• International 2007 (CSW07)
•• Generic (only words present in all word game dictionaries)
•• Lexulous: (US English)
•• Lexulous: (UK English)
Word Finder is a helper app for popular word games. It is not affiliated with the makers of these games.
This app is not made by or endorsed by the makers of Scrabble®. Scrabble® is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc. Corporation and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited.
What's New in Version 2.7
I've added a new dictionary, and updated the other dictionaries to reflect recent changes. You can change the dictionary used on the 'Settings' tab.
I've also tried to make searching faster - hopefully you shouldn't have to wait so long now for the words to appear :-)
If there are any problems, please let me know using the 'Report a problem' button.
If you like this update, please consider leaving a review in the app store. It encourages me to keep adding new features to the app.
Great little app
Of course, it's hard to justify using this app, because you're probably cheating (at Words with Friends or Scrabble) if you do. But you can also think of it as a sort of training tool, something to jog your brain once in a while...? It's also nice that this app gives you definitions.
No scrolling dictionary
Helpful with Words withFfriends
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Richard Loxley Ltd
- © 2011-2017 Richard Loxley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.