Workout Plan - Fitness Schedule & Journal
By Matcha Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ranked the #1 downloaded Health & Fitness app in over 25 countries throughout 2012/13, Workout Plan is used by thousands of individuals across the world to plan and log their workouts.
With a focus on clean design and simplicity, this app can be used anytime, anywhere.
- Create and manage your own set of exercises.
- Scheduling: Workout Plan allows you to plan future workouts with a variety of repeating schedules. Whether it's every day, every Monday and Friday, or once a month, Workout Plan is flexible enough to handle your schedule.
- Manage multiple workouts, each with their own schedules and exercises. Workout Plan takes the complexity out of your workout planning and presents you with friendly views of your upcoming and overdue exercises.
- Completing exercises and progressing through your workouts is a breeze. If you're having a busy day, you can skip exercises without them becoming overdue - and if you're ahead of schedule you can complete exercises for upcoming days too!
- We appreciate that when you're in the zone, you don't want to be distracted with complex tasks. With our Next Exercise screen, one click is all it takes.
- Workout Plan allows you to enable and disable your workout schedules on the fly, schedule future workouts, and run short-lived workouts, allowing you to mix things up. Try new ideas, relieve boredom and burst through plateaus to take your fitness to the next level! And don’t worry, you can put your entire schedule on hold when you go on vacation!
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Compatibility with iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
- Addition of Greek translations.
I have tried lots of tracker apps and this is the best. It is simple and allows me to plan workout sessions and mark them complete. I really like the planning and simplicity of this app. If you want a complex tracker that allows detailed tracking of reps, wt etc this is not the app for you. If you want a simple way to plan the weeks exercises and mark them complete or overdue this is the app for you
I agree with famous jays comments. All of yesterday's exercises show as overdue even tho marked complete yesterday. When I mark them complete again it used today's date. Makes it useless to track!
What I was looking for. Few suggestions
Great app! It's perfect if you have your own exercises and just want to plan them out.
1)Be able to add pictures of exercise that shows up on the 'Next exercise tab' that way you don't have to go to my notes to remember what to do.
2) Be able to see upcoming exercises in a monthly view not only weekly
3) Have alarm feature to remind customers of scheduled workouts
THANKS! Love this app! Hopefully since this is a paid app it would be great to see the makers try some of these
I love this app. I have had no problems with it crashing in the middle of my workout, and I love that you can program a certain workout for a particular day.
The only thing I would have liked to have seen is an alert or alarm that notifies you when your workout is due. I spent two weeks using another app and went back to this one to realize that I had forgotten to turn off the enabled workout. That's the only improvement I would like to see in an update, but other than that this one works great the way it is.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 31, 2012
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Greek
- Seller: Matcha Labs Ltd
- © 2012 Matcha Labs Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.