By Noumena Innovations (BVI) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ Free for limited time! Thanks for supporting us!
★★★★★ Conquer the high seas in this epic RPG/TOW naval combat game!
Incredibly addictive and fun!
We combined many of the greatest and classic elements of role playing and strategy games into this fantastic game!
Create you fleet of classic naval ships, and lead them in turn-based battles against pirates, monsters and evil forces! Take down your enemies with many unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your fleet, and develop them into the ultimate naval force!
-- Features --
• Lively animated battle scenes and art designed specifically for iPhone and iPad!
• Easily command your ships via simple touch commands.
• Create your own naval fleet from 40+ different ship classes!
• Upgrade, level up your ships by gaining experience points in battles. More battle you win, more powerful your fleet.
• Destroy your enemies with special power-ups - lightning bolts, hurricane winds, and more!
• Over 50 unique quests with great story line to be challenged with epic boss battles!
• Challenge other players from around worlds and loot their treasures!
More features will be introduced via free updates!
What's New in Version 1.20
Firstly, I understand that a developer wants to make money off of that person's time, effort and skill. To demo out a product, they release free versions of that program that are either extremely limited or having ads to some extent. Sometimes I enjoy trying out something I see in an ad. How else am I supposed to know if I like it. So I don't mind it. I do mind, however, advertisement that causes my program to be unusable.
I gave 2 stars, not 1, for a game type that has been ripped off and redone a multitude of times. 2 star rating because they took something old and didn't copy and paste. Made active fleet combat or automated combat. Kind of. Get past the graphics and yay, same game yet another developer is trying to bank money on.
Don't do it! Ads everywhere!
I played the free version and it was fun enough. Very little ad placement. So I figured I would support the developers and buy the full version. I regret this deeply. Ads after almost every battle will block the screen plus bar ads on the side that take up an annoying amount of the battle screen. I wasted $3 on this. Don't make my mistake!
waste of time...
This game is ok until you get to the end and then you realize that all the gold you've earned is worthless. At that point gems are the only thing with value and they are hard to come by (unless you purchase in-game) and even then they have a tendency to mysteriously "disappear" whenever the game crashes or freezes because of all the ads.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 11, 2012
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Noumena Innovations (BVI) Ltd
- © 2011 Noumena Innovations ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$2.99
- 5 Gems$0.99
- 200 Gems$14.99
- 100 Gems$9.99
- Poseidon's box$1.99