By Tiger Style
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple's 2012 iPad Game of the Year Runner-Up!
Bring A Sleeping Planet Back To Life
Epic adventure, action gameplay, and unlimited discovery
"One of the most satisfying gaming experiences I've had on this platform." "Outstanding and revolutionary."
- TouchArcade, 5/5
25 Best iPad games - Time.com
“The most interesting story I've seen in an iPhone game”
"Superb controls; unique gameplay"
- Slide To Play, 4/4 "Must have"
"Thousands of video games ask you to take life, but very few ask you to create it."
- Paste Magazine, 9.1/10
Nominated - Best Mobile Game and Excellence in Audio, 2012 IGF
In 2097, life is discovered on Mars. When your mission of first contact becomes trapped by a cave-in, you must master the alien ecosystem to survive. With time running out, you will make a decision that determines the fate of a lost planet.
UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT MARS
- Explore an open-ended network of exotic caverns.
- Decode mysterious signals and discover long lost ruins.
- Survive an unearthly world of strange creatures and hazardous terrain.
CULTIVATE YOUR OWN ECOSYSTEM OF ALIEN LIFEFORMS
- Grow a vibrant, interconnected ecosystem of exotic plants and alien creatures.
- Learn the diet, habits, and vulnerabilities of each new lifeform you encounter.
- Cultivate one species to feed another, eliminate unwanted infestations, and research unique behaviors.
DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR iOS
- Intuitive touch screen controls
- Nearly two hours of critically acclaimed original music.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Tweet Research Progress to your friends back on Earth!
- UNIVERSAL APP - play on your iPad, iPhone 3GS or higher, or iPod Touch 3rd Generation or higher.
If you like Waking Mars, you'll love
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon: http://apple.co/1h7BRUJ
Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor for iPhone: http://apple.co/2bZXkSh
Spider Bryce Manor HD for the iPad: http://apple.co/2bIcYfu
Tiger Style is the award-winning studio behind Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor. We are a fully independent collective of designers, artists, and musicians dedicated to bringing original, high quality games to iOS.
What's New in Version 2.2
Fixed Japanese text.
Great Game, Terrible Bugs
I LOVE this game. That's why I've been willing to completely start the game over from scratch TWICE after bugs kept it crashing every time I tried to enter another chamber on the caverns. But no more. Unless these bugs are fixed, I suppose I won't get a chance to complete the game. Too bad.
I paid five dollars for this?
I should have looked at the IGN review for this before buying it. The depth in this game only goes as far down as a muddy puddle. The characters are either annoying or just downright bland. There is absolutely no sense of fun or accomplishment while playing this. Your money is much better spent on something else.
Please add mfi controller support
Controller support please
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 29, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 337 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Tiger Style Games
- © 2012 Tiger Style
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.