Gardenscapes HD (Premium)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● If you enjoy hidden object games, Gardenscapes HD is a very solid offering. Highly recommended for fans of the genre. - MobileTechReview (5 out of 5)
● Great Game Awards Nominee: Most Addictive Game (RealGames/RealNetworks®, Inc.)
● A hidden object game from Playrix that sports top notch presentation, great art, and game design. - Gamezebo.com
● Rummaging through stuff is fun. Really. Gardenscapes is very good at what it does. - Gamecritics.com
Create the perfect garden! Comb the rooms of a gorgeous mansion for hidden items and restore a once stunning garden to its former glory. Choose from tons of garden accessories to customize the garden to your taste. Become part of the city’s community and compete in the “Best Garden” contest. No worries if you are a garden design novice - an amusing and witty butler, Austin, will always be of assistance. Become an outdoor decor pro in this cutting hedge Playrix game!
ENJOY THESE AMAZING FEATURES:
- Over 1000 cool items to find
- 15 rooms to comb for hidden objects
- Tons of garden accessories to choose from
- Immersive storyline presented in beautiful animation
- Interactive and customizable environment
- Amusing butler as your right-hand man
- Game Center Achievements
Other great iPad apps by Playrix:
► GARDENSCAPES: MANSION MAKEOVER HD
► ROYAL ENVOY 2 HD
► 4 ELEMENTS 2 HD
► CALL OF ATLANTIS: TREASURES OF POSEIDON HD
► THE RISE OF ATLANTIS HD
► POCKET FISHDOM
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Bug fixes and improvements
Enjoyable and Relaxing .Very Nice!
I've always liked these types of games, since I was a kid; this HOA is pretty cool too. I like that there are two game modes: timed & relaxed and the play layout is easy to understand. I do wish the game playing screens had zoom control, since some stuff is really small to view. Also the scenes are way too dark in contrast to the objects your looking to find. But overall it's a cute app for kids and adults.
While this is an enjoyable game, I've got to the point where the game has crashed six times and will not let me continue. If the developers are able to fix this problem, then I would give this game a five-star. I bought this game and garden scapes two as a bundle for a cheaper price which made me very happy, at least initially. But it does me little good if the game crashes and will not let me play it.
Fun game but limited play
After buying all the items, which happens pretty fast, players can keep searching rooms and earning money, but there doesn't seem to be additional places to decorate so the only option is starting over. This game is worth 99 cents (on sale) but if I'd paid the full price I'd feel ripped off. It's more like a trial version than a full game you can keep playing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 05, 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 119 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Playrix LLC
- © 2011 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock$4.99