ONE MAN. ONE WAR. YOU ARE THE FRONTLINE COMMANDO.
As the sole surviving Commando of a renegade attack against a ruthless dictator, you are stranded on the frontline and hell-bent on payback. You must use all of your specialized skills to survive the onslaught of the enemy forces and avenge your fallen soldiers.
SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION
The ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics and destructibles. Jump in the heat of battle and push your iOS device to the limit!
COMPLETE DEADLY MISSIONS
Emerge from destructible cover points to take down helicopters, jeeps and heavily defended enemy bases. Fight off increasingly difficult waves of enemies over a variety of combat mission types.
COMMAND AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS
Take to the frontline with an artillery of assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, rocket launchers, med kits, armor and more!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Added support for the iPhone X
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Good: But you gotta spend.
After i realize that I had to pay to play this game, I went ahead and bought the biggest box of gold for 5o bucks. I then bought the biggest guns and launchers. If you don't decide to spend some cash, you might as well forget about it.
With the biggest guns, it turns out that I don't need any armour. So the 50 bucks is a very good investment.
Now that I don't need to wait for unlocked items nothing can stop me. i win all rounds with ease. I'm sorry for all you can't afford to spend the real cash. you are truly missing out.
Tapjoy doesn't work anymore
This game is a lot of fun but you get a point where you can't pass the level without spending money on gold then spending that gold on weapons, which is really annoying. I don't want to spend $50 on an app, so using tapjoy to get free gold, while time consuming, was really great. But recently I haven't been able to use tapjoy. I select to watch a video for 1 free gold and it acts like it's going to play the video but then it just sits there and loads, and no matter how long you give it it never loads. Also really annoying! So if you could fix those issues I would definitely give this game 5 stars.
It was okay.
This game is awesome, but there is one thing that can make it better. Ad multiplayer! This would be so much fun if you could play with friends. I did in counter a few glitches. Like this one guy was just spazzing out of control. Sometimes the walls disappear, but are physically there. Can you make a place where you could trade in war cash for gold. The price of gold is so expensive! NO NORMAL PERSON COULD AFFORD THAT! LIKE EVERY OTHER GLU GAME I'VE PLAYED THE PRICES ARE SO HIGH! Other than that, it was awesome.
- Glu Games Inc
- 293.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011 - 2012 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Small Crate of Gold $4.99
- Medium Crate of Gold $9.99
- Large Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.