By Clothes Minded
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Pretty much the best app ever." – The Gloss
"Um, so awesome." – Cosmopolitan
"Cloth... is your personal outfit diary. And it’s a beautifully designed personal diary to boot." – The Next Web
As featured in The NY Times, Wired, InStyle, Mashable, The Next Web, TechCrunch, MSNBC, MTV, and Fast Company.
Cloth is the app built around how you are already using your phone to get dressed and get inspired: The simple way to save, share, and discover great looks.
Key Features of Cloth:
● Shoot, save, and organize your favorite outfits. With one tap, you can organize looks by Category (Everyday? Work? Event?) or weather. You can also search your outfits by anything you put in a caption or tag.
● Instantly see your best outfits for the current weather. And if you have iOS 8, you can wake up to a notification that gives you the weather and your best looks for the day’s conditions.
● The world’s best real-time street style search! See what real people are wearing around the world by city, by category, by weather… by just about anything. Want to see what people are wearing to weddings in Paris right now? Now you can!
● Chat about your looks with friends and get style advice. Send looks to friends and get feedback. And, for the first time, your friends can message you back your own looks as suggestions. Ask “What should I wear tonight?”, and see what they say.
● Get inspired by our featured bloggers and follow your friends. The Home feed is automatically filled with tons of great bloggers, making it easy to get inspired.
● With one-tap, push your looks to a bunch of social networks and blogging platforms. Instantly share your looks across Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, Wordpress, and text message.
● Advanced privacy controls allow you to instantly make any look “public” (your old t-shirt) or “private” (that killer gown).
● Everything is instant—and doesn’t feel like work! There are no required fields (fill in as much or as little info as you like) and our autofill tap-tagging system makes adding info a breeze.
-iPhone 4 or later, or iPod touch 5th Generation or later, running iOS 7 or later. And, just released: We finally have an iPad version! Check it out.
What's New in Version 2.5
Performance and bug fixes. Cloth is now speedier than ever!
Great app for a outfit closet with perks
Every morning when I wake up, I can hardly think straight. This app lets me remember what I wore and shows all the little details. I like how it geolocates per city, tags the weather, and categorizes for each occasion. The social aspect is pretty cool too where I can follow people from around the world and see what they're wearing. Kind of like an Instagram for style I guess you could say.
Bottom line: great interface, easy to use, and social features.
Makes getting dressed faster and more fun!
I really love this app! It's now solidly in my top favorites. Having easy access to all my outfits is a dream and I use it every day! Makes it much easier to get dressed.
Before, I used to seriosuly try on the same outfits multiple days in a row. Cloth makes it easy to save and retrieve them without any fuss. A true time-saver. The new update makes it even better.
Love it! It makes it super easy to get fashion ideas and inspiration from all over the world!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 19, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 45.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Seth Porges
- Copyright © 2014 Cloth Creations, inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.