Cook This, Not That! 350 Calorie Meals
By Rodale Inc. Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of always being too hungry (and tired!) to make smart food choices? Ever wonder why the less food you try to eat, the more fat you seem to gain? Ready to start enjoying all your favorite foods and never see an ounce of weight gain?
From the informative minds that brought you Eat This, Not That! comes the COOK THIS, NOT THAT! 350-Calorie Meals recipe app -- the ultimate portable cookbook for people who love to eat, even if they don’t love to cook. With simple and easy to use instructions and tips on over a hundred recipes users can discover how easy it is to turn some of the best, most expensive, and unhealthy foods in America’s restaurants into fat-blasting superfoods that cost just pennies, take minutes to make, and can be accessed anywhere on-the-go!
And with features like "shopping list" that you to send your ingredient list directly to your email, cooking healthy just got a whole lot easier.
Can you believe…
* At Olive Garden, an order of Chicken Parmigiana will cost you half a day’s calories—and a day and a half’s worth of sodium! Cook our Chicken Parm recipe at home and save 730 calories and $9.94!
* At T.G.I.Friday’s, a Santa Fe Chopped Salad carries a whopping 1,800 calories—the equivalent of three Pepperoni Personal Pan Pizzas from Pizza Hut! (You call that a salad???) Try theCook This, Not That! home version and save 1,460 calories!
* Hungry for a panini? At Panera Bread, the Italian Combo on Ciabatta comes loaded with more than 1,000 calories and a side of 45 grams of fat! (In less time than it takes to order their version, you can whip up ours and save 690 calories)
With this portable recipe guide you’ll have hundreds of delicious, simple, lightning-quick recipes at finger tips in minutes!
What a phenomenal recipe app!!
I love just about every one of these recipes! Most of them require a lot of basic ingredients that the average, typical cook-challenged person should be able to handle. I can't wait to all of these meals!!! Deliciosso!!
The foods listed in this app look very good as well as the ingredients . I can say I am very excited to start cooking these recipes at home. Now that I have a child at home I want to practice living a more healthy life style
I really like this app because you can scale the amount of servings and make grocery lists. Have you thought about making a save recipe function for easier use?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Sep 22, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Rodale, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.