Cosmopolitan Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW SUBSCRIBERS, GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Khloe Kardashian on her most dramatic year ever! (tablet-exclusive, behind-the-scenes cover video!) Plus Cosmo's travel beauty special, 168 ways to kick ass, 21 break-the-bed sex moves, hot looks under $50, iPad-only videos and more!
Here at Cosmo, we know a thing or two about instant gratification, and you can download all our hot tips on relationships, sex, beauty, and fashion plus fun, interactive elements you won’t find in the print magazine right now. Download our free app today to have Cosmo at your fingertips whenever you want it, the start a trial subscription and get your first issue FREE!
- 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Cosmo’s app just got better! Update now for access to exciting new features and a fresh, new look for the iPad. And iPhone and iPod readers don’t fear, we’ll be bringing these features to all devices soon.
You asked and we listened!
- Inspiration anywhere, anytime: Create albums for all your must-have hair, beauty, and style ideas in Cosmo. You can create as many albums as you’d like, saving and organizing your favorite images from the pages of Cosmo has never been easier!
- Cosmo gets social: Share your favorite fun, fearless finds on Facebook, Twitter or via email. Whether it’s an album you’ve created with your picks for sexiest shoes, or a hot guy plucked from the pages of the latest issue, sharing with friends is just a few taps away!
- Your Cosmo favorites: Just tap on the star icon from any page and you can quickly find your favorite style, sex & celebrity articles for reading later from one easy-to-access location.
- A brand new look! We’ve updated the Store to make it easy to find more magazines you’ll love, and we added a Library for quick easy access to your Cosmo issues, albums and favorites.
Enjoy, and keep the feedback coming!
Crashes. On startup. But there's a work-around.
Finally figured out how to fix the problem with this app at the splash screen. You have to delete it (from the magazine rack- hold down the magazine icon until it "wiggles" and delete it). Then go to the App Store and reinstall it. Then hit the iTunes subscriber option. Then restore purchases when it asks you. Ignore the f.a.q. from Hearst that blames your in-app purchasing setting.
I've had a year subscription on my iPad so far. I love it! It's convenient, I never had any problems at all so far. No complaints here
Worst magazine app of all time
I was forced to download the new version of this app, and now cannot view a single issue. I've tried to buy an issue and it just tells me"your request is being processed" and then does nothing.
They should immediately fix this or just not even bother with digital editions as they are not making any money or new customers at this point.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Cosmopolitan is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2014. Cosmopolitan is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cosmopolitan Magazine$1.99
- Cosmopolitan Magazine$19.99
- April 2014$3.99
- January 2014$3.99
- January 2012$3.99
- April 2013$3.99
- May 2012$3.99
- March 2013$3.99
- February 2013$3.99
- March 2012$3.99