Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Men's Health Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 23.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
SO Difficult to Read Now...
I used to love this application when you could look at both the PDF version of an issue as well as a streamlined scroll version, where you could tap on an article and scroll to read through it. But about 6 months ago, there was an update to the application that did away with the streamlined view, and now there is no longer an option to toggle between the two. Now it’s difficult and very tedious to have to swipe to flip a page, zoom in and out to read the words, zoom out to view photos / diagrams, especially on the iPhone.
My suggestion would be to give the reader and consumer the option to switch between the two views. I’m sure a PDF view would look great on an iPad, but for iPhones with much smaller screens by design, the scroll version is much more efficient.
I’ve been a MH subscriber almost continuously for the past 20+ years, and I’ve used the app to read e-versions of the magazines for the past several years. The current app is a mess. I can’t access my downloaded issues when I’m in Airplane Mode, which is exactly the time when I want to see the issues I’ve already downloaded. The default view should be PDF, so it’s like reading the actual magazine. I couldn’t log into my subscription for several days, and I got wildly different responses from Customer Service about how to remedy that problem. If MH doesn’t intend to support e-reading, then do away with the app and stop wasting our time.
I'm sorry you are having difficulty reading offline. Because this function is working properly (please see "How To" within the app) customer service is likely trying to help problem solve the issue on your particular device by trying different things. The PDF view is available for those who prefer it, it just isn't the default. The default view is the most useful and user-friendly for all devices, including phones. Are you still having difficulty logging in or can you now access your subscription?
Absolutely Terrible Now
I have been a subscriber for years and primarily read using the app. This has to be one of the worst “upgrades” I have seen in all my apps. The new layout looks like a magazine in a web browser. If I wanted to read articles on the web, I wouldn’t subscribe to a magazine. That new “modern” table of contents is useless. I just love endlessly scrolling through tiny squares hoping I’ll see a tiny glimpse of what I was looking for. The saving grace before was the ability to still see the PDF magazine, which stayed true to the print version, but, you guessed it, that’s gone too. This app is a complete abomination. I can’t believe is has 1.5 stars.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 86.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Men’s Health is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- Men's Health Subscription $23.99
- Jan/Feb 2013 $4.99
- Jul/Aug 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.