Build and style a beautiful fashion boutique, create feature walls, and play with the all-new interior windows feature!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Style is in season in SimTown! Make some seriously sleek design statements in the latest update. You can:
• Build a beautiful fashion boutique for your Sims in the Chic Boutique Live Event
• Style your store with dazzling mirrors, luxe fitting rooms, and plush lounges
• Fit out your storefront with a variety of display units, mannequins, and merchandise, including shoes, handbags, and coats that your Sims can try on
• Create feature walls for your Sims’ homes with the Back to the Wall Discovery Quest
• Play with the all-new interior windows feature - make atriums, indoor greenhouses and more
Plus, unlock brand-new maternity clothing for your pregnant Sims. Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Celebrate the season Sims-style with quests, costumes, and more.
Body Shapes, Events, Prices, and Outfits
I love this game and have been playing it for years but my only complaint is that there is only one body shape and it is unrealistic. I think there should be different body shapes that can change throughout the game based on food or exercise. If not that then at least something in the design menu. Also I think that the spa, daycare, and party events should come back. With the events, the extra resources we have also shouldn’t be exchanged for money but should be able to be kept for the next event challenge instead. Next, I think there should be more interactive careers and that people should be able to work/attend the high school in the city as a job. Also there is a huge problem with the increase of house prices as you level up. I am on level 54 and the most basic of houses costs over §2 million. I was able to recreate the same house for under §4 thousand. It would be great that if the prices increased, all salaries went up by a few thousand or something like that because it is so hard to buy a house. Next, I think there should be more outfit options for both genders such as more suits for females especially for weddings and a dress for males. Also black combat boots please!!!! Finally, in the circus the tent says that you can’t see what’s inside and has for years now so if there could actually be something inside that would be really cool. Oh and there shouldn’t be an object limit. Besides that amazing game and super fun.
This is a great game - I play every day and it can be pretty addicting at times. It’s pretty realistic and I like how the people (or sims) interact with each other and their surroundings. My only 2 complaints are A: Everything takes too long - Going to work takes 9hours?? I mean are you serious? I get that working can be all day, but I don’t want to just be sitting there in an empty house waiting for hours for my sim to get home. Also, cooking can take an out ragiously long time. 18 hours to bake a croissant! I don’t know about you, but I have better things to do than bake croissants for 18 hours at a time. And B: Things can get a little pricy. I’ve seen a couple of reviews talking about this and I agree. I’m trying to expand my neighborhood but it’s a lot of money to just buy a 3 room house with out any furniture or painted walls. Also, the pets!! It’s costs those yellow “life skill” things I think there called. It’s hard to earn those and also if you want to speed things up (like 18 hour croissant baking) then you have to pay for that with those too. The pets are all in the 30’s range (some more some less) except for the first pets ( the Greyhound and the cat (I forget what it’s called) which cost 5 and 6 which is still pretty expensive. Anyway, I know I said a lot about this game that sounds more negative than positive, but it was mostly over 2 things and do recommend this game. I’m sorry for such a long review, but thanks for reading.
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- 855.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $0.99
- Handful of Life Points $2.99
- Handful of Simoleons $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.