Rope'n'Fly 3 - From Dusk Till Dawn
By Djinnworks GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Rope'n'Fly - From Dusk Till Dawn is the sequel to the app store best selling game, Rope'n'Fly.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME
• #1 top free app in US, France, Germany, UK, Australia, and more
• #10 top free app in more than 50 countries
• New and Noteworthy by Apple in multiple countries
• The sequel to the #1 most downloaded swinging game, now in HD and universal!
• From the makers of Stick Stunt Biker, Line Birds, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more
• More than 10 million addicted Rope'n'Fly players can't be wrong!
Use your ropes to swing a destructible ragdoll from one skyscraper to the others. You have full control over your ropes, touch on a building to throw your rope there, touch again to release it and fly through the sky. Perform various kind of jumps to get achievements, attach to flying planes or ballons and try to beat your friends or all other players by competing with them for the best score.
• Universal app, play in HD on any iOS device, including iPads
• Tight and fast paced gameplay
• Amazing looking graphics
• Realistic physic engine for the player, ropes and objects
• Play in different daytime, from Dusk through Night till Dawn
• Customize your player, choose from characters and ropes
• Destructible ragdoll effects
• Various objects to rope to like balloons or planes
• Endless playing in never ending cities
• Various game modes including free mode
• A lot of achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• Supports GameCenter
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
What's New in Version 2.7
Improvements and fixes
A simple rehashing of a game mechanic that other games do better. There are no incentives to keep you invested beyond seeing how long you can make your character swing. No unlockables to work towards or achievements to be earned. On top of that, the rope mechanic is clunky and sometimes behaves more like a stick. This is especially evident when it is shot forward, and completely stops your forward momentum, as if you have run into a wall. And finally, even after paying to remove ads they still put up ads for their own products that often cannot be closed and require you to restart the game. With a little effort this could've been a really fun game. Unfortunately that effort was not taken and it is mediocre with a side of annoying.
Could have been fun but they put the ad right where you have to see to throw the rope. I understand the ads but right in the play zone is stupid. Put it at the bottom then maybe I would have fun playing and decide to buy it but def won't buy if I can even start having fun
Fun Game, Broken on iPhone
The physics are so much slower on my iPhone than my iPad. Probably something with the aspect ratio. It's impossible to approach a high score on iPhone right now. Max 5 rope Normal is like 8-900 on iPhone and like 1500 on iPad.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Djinnworks GmbH
- © Djinnworks GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Content$4.99
- Ropes - Lightsaber$0.99
- Become a Pro$0.99
- All Characters$2.99
- Santa Claus$0.99