Cuatro – DNS Lookup
By Red Pixel Studios, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cuatro™ is an invaluable utility that allows you to verify the DNS of a domain name by simultaneously checking records from four different DNS services.
Cuatro enables you to query the DNS service used by your Apple iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® and quickly compare the result to the DNS records as seen by Google Public DNS, OpenDNS® and a DNS service that you specify.
Cuatro is perfect for Web site administrators, developers or IT professionals when evaluating or troubleshooting DNS issues. It is extremely useful when launching a new site to verify that a DNS record modification is propagating to popular DNS services. Cuatro also lets you conveniently check your LAN responses to a domain request without having to use a computer.
We want this to be a useful tool for you. Please send feature requests or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. We sincerely appreciate it.
Cuatro – DNS Lookup Features:
• Checks the A record, NS record and MX record for a domain name
• Checks DNS records as seen by your device – no proxies here
• Compares simultaneously the DNS records from four DNS services: your device, Google Public DNS, OpenDNS and one you specify
• Displays raw output from the DNS lookup
• Retains the last 100 domain queries and results
• Displays the local IP and public IP of your device
Great App - Works Perfectly!!!!!!!
I am launching a robust ecommerce site for our company and stumbled across this useful app as I searched for tools to assist me in troubleshooting the source of our DNS / MX Record issue (we were not receiving emails). This was a very useful tool to have. I 100% recommend this app others!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Sep 30, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Red Pixel Studios, Inc.
- © 2011 Red Pixel Studios, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.