--- Enjoy this crazy Indian Cards game in both Online multiplayer & offline mode ---
"Dehla Pakad" (Hindi for "Collect the tens") is a 4 player trick taking card game widely played in India.
Game is also known as Mindi or MendhiCoat
Nobody really knows when it started what we do know is
- Its Exciting
- Very addictive
- Needs focus
- Requires lot of strategy and understanding with your partner, since you cant cheat here. You are on your own.
--> And its 'Desi'. <--
You might have played many card games but there is nothing like Dehla Pakad.
- Either take more than two 10s out of four in your hand
- Take two 10s out of four and make more than seven hands.
-Remember if you don’t have 10s in your hand, than you cant win no matter how many hands you score
- Universal application designed for both iPhone and iPad.
- 8 awesome themes & 8 card deck to personalize experience
- Intuitive sound effects.
- Flip card to make a move.
- Crystal clear retina display supported.
- Multitasking supported. So you can easily resume your game.
- You can additionally play Spades, Call break, Tarneeb & HOKM too
Additional Support Available @:
We are officially bringing back multiplayer once again and its extremely easy for you to play with your friends or other online users.
Ratings and Reviews
A So-So Game of 10!
Fittingly enough, I tried the game Dehla Pakad (which I don't have much of an idea what it means) on Friday the 13th, and played a few hands before I had found out that some things were wrong.
At first, it appeared that the number "3" , as an alpha-numeric character, is shown backwards instead of forwards (see screenshots above), but the 3's were not the only issues. Some picture cards had the incorrect images, particularly the Jack of Hearts whose image is supposed to appear on the Jack of Dia-monds! But before I had taken off Dehla Pakad, where the object is to play 10's so that it can be any suit, I was unable to win a game. It needs improvement in the game itself, such as showing the 3's correctly on the bottom (sometimes on the top), and placing the correct photo galleries on the picture cards.
Maybe in April I will download it again--my i-Pod currently is in the status of "pregnancy" meaning that big changes are coming on it soon!
Good and bad
This game is awesome, but in multiplayer the game should offer up to 8 players and with 2 decks. That is how we play the game when friends and family come home. 4 player is getting boring. U should also make a game called "kadi Teri" the translation is like "spades three".
Great game - partner stinks
I would give this game five stars if your computer generated partner didn't sell you out. He gave away one of his 10's that wasn't the suit OR the trump! And there were other cards in his hand! Make a better partner please.
- Locomotion Software Solutions Private Limited
- 125.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Locomotion
- In-App Purchases
- Global Multiplayer $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Game Theme Prussian Blue $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.