Scout's 123 Carnival
By LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEARN ABOUT NUMBERS WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH! Puppy pal Scout can say your child’s name, birthday and favorite things as he teaches the numbers 1 through 20. Progress reports in the app show the numbers your child has learned – you can even receive learning updates via email, Facebook or Twitter.
And LeapFrog knows learning. We are a leader in education innovation—creating award-winning toys and reading and mobile learning systems that make play and learning even more fun. As a brand trusted by parents, valued by teachers and loved by children, our mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning—one giggle at a time!
Visit leapfrog.com/iphone to watch a demo of Scout’s 123 Carnival and to find more learning fun with Scout, Violet and friends.
• A rich pre-school learning experience developed with education experts
• 3 personalized profiles, or play as a guest
• Customize puppy pals Scout or Violet to say and spell your child’s name, and favorite animal, food and color
• One-of-a-kind ride with 3 counting games that include animals, magic and sky-high fun
• Festive carnival scene full of “tappable” surprises and learning opportunities
• See the numbers your child has learned in the Parent Zone
• 5 learning awards for children to collect
• Receive email updates on all of your child’s learning achievements
• Share your child’s learning achievements with friends & family on Facebook and Twitter
• Numbers 1-20
• Level 1 – Identify and count numbers 1 to 5
• Level 2 – Identify and count numbers 1 to 10
• Level 3 – Identify numbers 1 to 20 and count numbers 1 to 10
• Recommended for ages 2 – 4
ABOUT SCOUT & VIOLET:
Scout and Violet are already beloved companions for millions of little learners. Parents, kids and experts all agree on their appeal. The Scout toys have earned the 2010 Right Start Best Toy Award, 2009 Toy Talk Award, and 2009 Practical Pre-School Award. In this, their second app, Scout and Violet continue to delight children and parents worldwide.
Note: Parents must create a child profile and submit an email address to take advantage of this app’s personalization features and share their child’s learning achievements via email, Facebook and/or Twitter.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Updated personalization flow
- Fixed iOS 6 personalization crash bug
Main screen doesn't fully load
The main screen doesn't load entirely on the iPad. Therefore, you can't use the parent section. This means that it can't be personalized for your child's name nor can you see your child's progress.
The app states it is compatible with the iPad, iPhone and the touch. Customer service said, it's not optimized for the iPad. Not happy, I paid more for this app then any of the others I bought for my grandchildren. One thing that attracted me to this app is that it is suppose to say and spell the child's name on the screen.
Also after upgrading to the new IOS, there is no longer sound.
My 19mo old son loves this game! He can recognize some numbers and repeat them. He enjoys the games and loves the little background entertainment.
They finally fixed the personalization crash bug so Scout can finally say his name and greet him when he signs in.
My 3 year old plays ABCmouse an loves it. She stumbled on to Scout's 123 Carnival and asked if she could play it. I watched the review an it looked good so I purchased. Once we actually played it we realized the finer flaws such as "1 Carrots" instead of "1 Carrot" and other grammar related issues.
We called to get a refund.
We'll stick with quality apps vs. popular.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 21, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 121 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
- ©2011 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.