By PlayFirst, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Try this fresh new game for FREE! ***
Barb the Businesswoman, Flo's best-tipping customer, takes up gardening to escape the high-stress demands of her corporate job. Help her transform DinerTown's old city lots into thriving gardens! Tend to plants with quirky needs, optimize garden layouts, and grow delicious produce for the entire DinerTown community. Can you help Barb find relief? Find out in this fresh twist on time management!
- Bring gardens to life in 5 unique locations, including a rooftop, a playground, and more!
- Take on fun gardening challenges - play music for your roses, and keep your peaches warm!
- Battle pests, deal with the elements, and manage customer requests to succeed!
- Get 50 levels of fun in the full version!
- Enjoy iPad-optimized gameplay – tap and slide to plant, water, and harvest your produce!
Love the addictive fun of Garden Dash? Try our other iPad-exclusive games today, including Wedding Dash 4-Ever, Cooking Dash: Thrills and Spills, Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries, and Diner Dash: Grilling Green.
What's New in Version 1.5.10
A garden fresh new update delivered straight to you! Update now for:
* Minor performance improvements!
* More coming soon!
Love Garden Dash? Don't forget to rate us in the App Store!
Fun but glitchy
Cute graphics and really fun to play. 3 stars because game is buggy. Drop and drag to move plants feature is terrible. You can tap and drag to move but you can't release so you get stuck in drop and drag hell. In the Pots upgrade area, you can have all the money in the world to buy an upgrade, but there is no buy button when you tap on any of the tools. (I could only buy one upgrade in the Pots tab and that was because it was purchased as part of the tutorial at the beginning of the game.) Thanks for telling me what the fancy tool does now let me buy it!
It is a great game. Will upgrade rating when these problems are fixed.
Love the graphics, and so much fun planting flowers with this NEVER ENDING WINTER, it seems this may be our only chance to plant flowers. Lol, seriously, it is a really fun way of playing time management games, by far my favorite dash game so far and I have them all. :)
I really like this game, but when you buy a pot with a tool you can exchange them tool out without losing your money. No fair. Also, I've played both versions of it, Happy and Handyman Gardener, it's time for new boards to be added. Also, what does the birdhouse do that costs $7000? Nothing from what I can tell.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 22, 2013
- Version: 1.5.10
- Size: 76.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PlayFirst, Inc.
- © Copyright (c) 2013 PlayFirst, Inc. All rights reserved. PlayFirst, Diner Dash Rush, Diner Dash, and all related logos and characters are trademarks of PlayFirst, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Garden Dash$4.99