Khan Academy: you can learn anything
By Khan Academy
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
In our iPhone app:
- You can learn anything – for free: Over 10,000 videos and explanations at your fingertips in math, science, economics, history, and much, much more
- Sharpen your skills: over 40,000 interactive Common Core aligned practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school or practice at your own pace
- Quickly find what you need: Redesigned navigation and search make it faster to find what you want
- Keep learning even when you’re offline: Bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs between your iPhone and khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date
In our iPad app, you can also:
- Flex your muscles: the app adjusts to give you interactive exercise recommendations that are tailored just for you through the world of math.
- Show your work: the app harnesses the power of writing down your thoughts as you problem-solve with a beautiful, expansive scratchpad. Once you have your answer, just write it in, and we’ll recognize your handwriting (powered by MyScript)!
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and even the humanities with playlists on art history, civics, finance, and more.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation. Prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed the landscape of Australia.
It doesn't matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology—Khan Academy's materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more."Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
Assignments on iPad! You can now complete assignments from your teacher or coach on the iPad. We've also polished the app and fixed a few small issues.
Want to learn more about using Khan Academy assignments in your classroom? Check out khanacademy.org/resources
Unorganized and rambling.
It's a collection of rambling and unedited recordings by, I'm guessing, the creator of the site. It's a wonderful concept and having audio lessons to listen to while working or doing other things is invaluable but it would be better if you could find some actual professors or educators in each field to organize the content in a way that was actually comprehend-able and create audio recordings that follow that content. The doodles are difficult to see. And this designer really really needs an editor to make it sound less rambling.
It's a start. I'm glad it's free for now.
I honestly have never learned so quickly from any other videos. Things are explained the simplest way, the videos are set up well, and there are so many videos that it seems impossible to search a subject and not find one.
Thank you so much for this app. I'm struggling to learn math right now and these videos help so much. If you are struggling as well, GET THIS APP!
I was struggling because I went into a different district and my previous school and my new school stopped at different lessons in math so when I went to my new school there was a big chunk of information missing and this app helped me fill in the missing part in my brain thanks to this app I am getting better grades.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 172 MB
- Languages: English, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Khan Academy
- © 2017 Khan Academy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.