IN TIME - The Game
By Fox Mobile Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IN TIME is a high-adrenaline, arcade-style handheld game experience set in a near-future world where TIME is a finite commodity that can be earned or taken away. Score points by sprinting, jumping and dodging waves of obstacles & assailants across often-hostile city streets on the way to your destination before your time runs out. Players can acquire valuable time by collecting "time capsules," or lose time if apprehended by the "Minutemen." Players can multiply their scores by giving time to those who most need it, but at the risk of the player's running out of time himself. Based on the major motion picture starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried.
• Addictive Gameplay - a game mechanic that's easy to learn but a challenge to master.
• Infinite Replayability - Quick Play mode and social network access (Leaderboards, GameCenter, Facebook) allow players to compete in attaining the ultimate High Score.
• 16 increasingly intense challenge missions to complete Story Mode.
• 30 unlockable Achievements to compete with friends and master the game.
• Authentic Sights, Sounds, & Action from the major motion picture, 'IN TIME' starring Justin Timberlake & Amanda Seyfried.
• Breathtaking cutting-edge HD visuals powered by UNREAL technology.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
Check out the IN TIME trailer at:
Become a fan of IN TIME Movie on Facebook:
Follow In TIME on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.2
- Game has been optimized to run on iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS
- New Sylvia Achievement: Princess to Pauper
- Various bug fixes
The Unreal Engine is wasted here on this ugly uninspired game. The level design is boring and too dark. Your character moves like a truck as the controls are clunky. For a game about running, there's no sense of speed at all. The oddly large file size also makes it an even larger waste of space on your device. Nonetheless it's tolerable for a few sittings, then a necessary uninstall. It's free and it's never crashed on me on th iphone4s, so three stars it is.
Wow, this game has me going crazy. My husband hates me because all I want to do is beat my score lol. I love it, and has me hooked, I just wish their we're some tips on getting some of the achievements. I do wish the load time was faster, but its never crashed on me.
Would give it zero stars if I could
The big problem with this game is on the first generation iPod it cannot run. I tried multiple modes and after the intro, it crashed every time - even after a reboot of my iPad as someone suggested. Cool music, sounds , even graphics from what I could see. Too bad this is impossible to play. I guess that is why they made it free...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 13, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 162 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fox Mobile Entertainment, Inc.
- In Time: The Game TM & © 2011 Regency Entertainment (USA), Inc. in the U.S. only. In Time: The Game TM & © 2011 Monarchy Enterprises S.á.r.l. in all other territories.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).