By Mario J. Gaida
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forget Smaug, Voldemort or the White Walkers! The real bad guys are waiting for you in Silversword. Ready you sword and spells and prepare to face the evil.
If you experience crashes, please turn on the "low resolution" in your Settings app.
The expansion "Rise Of The Dragons" is here! New maps, quests, creatures, items, skills and the mighty Dragoncaller class await you! Enjoy your stay in the Dragonlands! Hint: don't throw your rubies and diamonds away if you intend to enjoy the expansion.
Gamepro Award 87/100 Points!
Over 100 hours of roleplaying fun!
"I got goosebumps while reading through
the manual for the first time. iOS devs just
don't make games on this scale.
It's such a poetic app."
All the best,
Senior Writer | FreeAppsArcade.com
Silversword is a mobile fantasy role-playing game which will take you to the mysterious lands of Tarnak, a world far beyond reality. Gather a band of brave heroes and face the evil that is about to destroy mankind.
Silversword is a game in the style of The Bards Tale, Wizardry and Might & Magic - enjoy memories of old with new devices.
- None of the In App Purchases are needed to play through the game (I have to stress that again)
- 7 races to choose from, each with it's own special abilities
- 12 classes, each with it's own skills, virtues and flaws
- over 400 unique items
- 5 different magic runes to augment and enhance your items
- over 120 spells, songs and prayers
- over 220 unique monsters
- nearly 70 different maps with different styles (dungeon, overland, swamp, city etc.)
- guilds, shops, taverns, training halls, temples and many more interesting places to be
- integrated automap + quest log
- day / night cycle with different effects on your magic and the surroundings
- fast travelling services
- countless hours of interesting gameplay
- Game Center support with interesting and challenging achievements
- universal app, no need to push the "2x" button on your iPad
You can follow us on twitter, too. @silverswordinfo is your channel to get the latest news, cheats, and hidden secrets.
DON'T LIKE IT?
No reason for giving a bad review. Your feedback is very welcome on our forums (http://silversword-rpg.com/phpbb3/index.php) or via the support e-mail address. Most of the functions in the game were implemented because YOU wanted them :-) So feel free to spread your thoughts. You are a creator!
IMPORTANT: The game needs a lot of memory due to its bitmap graphics. If you encounter memory issues (app crashing), please use the "low resolution" settings in the app settings.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
- monk's multiple attacks are now integrated in the new skill "Chain Attack"
- corrected a bug that lead to (null) items / rewards (restarting the game can help if you still encounter this problem)
For any Bards Tale, Wizardry or M&M fans this is MUST own!!
Extremely well done and an absolute bargain price.
Also the support is A+
Excellent Old School RPG
This game reminds me of old school CRPG series like The Bard's Tale, Might & Magic, and Wizardry.
If you liked Bard's Tale you'll love Silversword! All the fun of that classic game but new and improved and terribly addicting. It plays beautifully on the iPhone. Best $2.99 I've ever spent.
The sequel is incredible! Buy the Rise of the Dragons. It's amazing. Also... customer service and help is incredible.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 194 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Mario J. Gaida
- © Gaida Internet Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Silversword Compendium$2.99
- Potion of Divine Restoration$0.99
- Bag of 100,000 Gold$2.99
- Rise Of The Dragons$4.99
- Bag of 500,000 Gold$4.99
- Crystal of Safety$0.99
- Parcel Service$1.99
- Large Vault Expansion$1.99
- Bag of 50,000 Gold$1.99
- Bag of 10,000 Gold$0.99