By Bandsintown Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 rated concert discovery app for iPhone and iPad!
Bandsintown simplifies concert discovery by allowing you to track your favorite artists, receive alerts when they're touring near you, keep track of which shows you have RSVP’d to and share concert details with your friends. The concerts you RSVP to are then synced with your calendar, so you never miss another live show.
This free app scans your music libraries in services like iTunes, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora and Google Play and searches your artist likes on Facebook and Twitter, to learn who you are as a fan and what artists to track. Our algorithm also suggests similar sounding artists, helping you discover new bands and DJ's who are coming to your town.
• Get concert notifications for your favorite artists on tour
• Complete concert listings for every city
• Browse upcoming tour dates for any artist
• Sync with iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Pandora, Deezer, etc.
• Connect with Facebook and Twitter
• Buy tickets from hundreds of ticket sites
• Purchase tickets in the app
• Share the hottest gigs with your friends
• Log in with email OR Facebook
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
What's New in Version 5.0.2
- Fix issue with SoundCloud scan
- Native Apple Watch app
- Improve Spotify scan
- Varius bug fixes
We’ve been working hard on our biggest update yet for Bandsintown Concerts, and the time has finally come -
• Discover upcoming concerts in new ways: in addition to Local and Recommended, you can now sort events by Popular, Friends, New and Date Range
• Easily see the events your friends are going to
• New Activity section showcases everything that your Tracked Artists and Friends are doing on Bandsintown
• Multiple ticketing options for every event
• Ability to comment on events
• Easier management of your Tracked Artists
• Native iPad, iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus (3D Touch)
I've been using this app for at least 3 years-very cool how it scans your music library to pull up shows that normally would be missed because they fly so far under the radar or it's a last minute gig. If you travel, it finds all the local stuff too. I'm more like the bar crowd, smaller venue show person and used to (back in the day) have to scramble to find the local paper like The New Times or L.A. Weekly, etc. to find my shows. This is way better, more listings, notifications. For anybody that finds themselves bored & looking for something to do, that same night or weeks away, who loves the music scene-local & national, it's a must-have. Additionally, you can track your favorite bands, see if they're on tour, where the tour is headed-globally! Very cool.
Insider in my pocket.
Bandsintown is my Inside connection to all of my favorite bands. I no longer live in regret of missing every live show around me. Now I find out when and where the bands I love are scheduled to perform loyally. No more going to fan pages or playing the radio station at just the right time to hear local shows advertised. This app is brilliant and innovative. A major breakthrough in the live entertainment industry. Never have fans been this connected to the artists and bands they support. This app IS a MUST for those who live for loud live shows!!!!
I love everything about this app! Most of the reviews on here capture all of the best features. I particular like that you can easily change back and forth in locations. As soon as I know I'm traveling, I get on app to see who might be playing where I'm going. Have def seen some great bands & venues thanks to you guys! Please keep working on loading the up and coming bands and places. (I try to help out and load things when I can 😉) Otherwise, keep up the great work! We LOVE you!!! 🎶❤️🎶❤️
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bandsintown Inc.
- © Bandsintown Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.