TableTots Teacher - Lessons with letters, numbers and manipulatives for math, spelling and common core subjects
By Spinlight Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Featured in the Globe and Mail
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Kids Collection
• Apple Staff Favorite
• Apple What's Hot
• Apple New & Noteworthy
"I truly am in awe of this app and its versatility. There's no doubt that TableTots is going to be an invaluable educational resource. It's an app that makes me wish every teacher had access to an iPad. The things Kindergarten teachers could do with this resource!" - The iPhone Mom
From sorting and counting to spelling and basic math, TableTots lets you create your own highly individualized lessons using elements from the popular Tots Education Series. Teach quantities with base-10 counting blocks, create a simple math problems to solve or build a word and tap the screen to hear the sound of every letter. The possibilities are literally endless in this powerful one-on-one teaching tool.
• 12 table layouts that let preschool and kindergarten learners match, order and sort objects.
• 6 colorful theme combinations.
• 11 “Quick” scenes that instantly set the table to teach:
- Basic math
- Counting from one to twenty
- Building three-letter words
- Building four-letter words
- Matching upper- and lowercase letters
- Shape recognition
- Primary and secondary colors
- Coin counting
- Base-10 counting
- Domino math
- And letter/object matching
• All the tools to create your own lessons, including:
- Individual numbers from 0 to 100.
- All 26 letters and their sounds for teaching phonics, building vocabulary and helping toddlers learn to read.
- 26 common "things" to represent letters from A to Z.
- A decimal point and all of the operators they need to add, subtract, multiply, divide and understand concepts such as “less than” and “more than."
- Dollar and cent symbols for teaching financial lessons.
- 16 common shapes, available in your choice of 8 colors.
- Basic American coins from the penny to the quarter
- All 28 dominoes for counting practice
- Base-10 blocks representing 1, 10, 100 and 1000
• Over 20 Speed Sets that allow you to quickly place multiple letters, numbers and objects on the table.
• Nearly 200 unique sounds, including every letter (by name and sound), all the numbers from 0 to 100, and an object for every letter in the alphabet.
• Many fun extra features, including a randomized "Quick Rewards" animation to encourage young learners and a peek-a-boo curtain that makes playtime fun while keeping active learners focused.
• Based on U.S. Common Core standards.
Our Child-Safety Pledge.
* No third-party ads
* No social network links
* No easy web access
* No in-app purchases
There's more to explore.
Check out the rest of the apps in the Tots Educational Series, including TallyTots for numbers and AlphaTots, the award-winning alphabet learning game.
What's New in Version 1.5
Great teaching tool
This a great. I like all the different things that can be done with this app. Spelling, reading, counting, money, shapes.... Love it.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 28, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spinlight Studio
- © Spinlight Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.