By SkyPaw Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Teslameter 11th takes advantage of the built in magnetometer in your iPhone/iPad, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping (especially for babies) and of course, why not fun as well?
- Display the raw 3 axes x, y and z magnetometer values and a nice analog meter to display the magnitude
- Display the graphical history of magnitude (size, strength) of the magnetic field
- Support multiple units: tesla and gauss
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis
- Define your own threshold alert with audible alarm when it encounters a field (metal, speakers, etc.)
- Sensitivity customizable
- Start or stop the teslameter at any time
- Enable/disable auto-lock screen
- Clean and intuitive design
- Retinal ready, just more beautiful on iPhone and iPad retina
- Universal binary, download once and it also runs beautifully both on iPad and iPhone
- This application only works with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. iPod touch will not work because it does not have a magnetometer.
Teslameter 11th is the 11th tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures - All in one measuring toolkit"
What's New in Version 4.2.0
- Add localizations for German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese
- Add icon and screenshots for iPad pro
- Add notification push
- Upgrade libraries to the latest versions
- Fix InstaDecibel not updating values
- Various minor bug fixes and tweaks
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- © SkyPaw
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.