By Sybo Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The non-stop fun, intergalactic hyperspeed racing game with amazing tilt controls!
Pickup alien customers and race them to their destination, by tilting you phone to avoid obstacles, using Wormhole boosters, and taking shortcuts by leaping over gaps in the intergalactic highway. Earn cash by collecting antimatter and get tips by breaking the safety regulations and getting to the destination faster.
Something seems to be wrong in this sector of the universe, but what is it? Why are all the passengers scared? Figure out why and earn more tips while saving the universe!
- Tilt to navigate in the twisting cosmic tubes!
- Jump gaps to take shortcuts by tapping!
- Drive through boosters for hyperspeed!
- Use ramps for insane mega jumps!
- Get huge tips for flawless driving!
- Experience beautiful high quality intergalactic 3D graphics!
- Funny characters with humorous dialogue!
- 25 fast-paced levels in 5 different sectors!
- Customise your cab as you unlock new skins!
- Battle friends and foes on who’s the best driver!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Adjusted tilt controls based on feedback and added sensitivity slider.
- Added touch controls option
- Adjusted all levels and fixed all the nearly impossible challenges.
- Added Open Feint and Game Center support. Leaderboard and achievements.
- Optimized size with approximately 70%. It's not below 20mb, but it should fit on most phones.
- Reorganized the menu for usability reasons.
- Added level specific highscores in level selection menu.
- A bunch of minor fixes.
Hope you like it!
Replay value like whoa/a personal favourite
I've tested nearing 400 apps, the bulk of them games. Due to difference in genre, it would be silly to try to create a singular ranking, but...I am so doing it with replay value. XD Because there is no game of any genre that I've gotten as much play out of as Cosmic Cab. It just doesn't get boring! The music's always fantastic (it really conjures up the whole "cosmic" atmosphere), your co-pilot is always endearingly money-grubbing (love the dialogue), the courses are always mind-blowingly colorful and twisted--you get the idea.
Replay value aside, Cosmic Cab lends itself both to casual waiting-room/commute gaming, & dedicated play. Drop in a course and go, or play it strait through and enjoy the story.
Either way, it's a personal favourite. Your mileage may vary, but, if you're into obstacle course games, or just like trippy things that let you zen out, I'd highly suggest giving it a go.
This game is like twelve energy drinks, what a rush! The visuals are so bright and beautiful. Highlt addictive, I can't put it down. Highly recommended! Seriously!
Great game. Easy to play. Hard to master. Only you get on it is hard to get off. Hope they make a second version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 73.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sybo Games I/S
- © Sybo Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.