By Chrystian Enriquez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Selected by Apple as New and Noteworthy *
Winebook is a powerful and easy to use wine manager application for all wine enthusiasts. It offers a wide source of information about the wine World with a robust content of grape varieties and beautiful photos.
Winebook is also an elegant and efficient solution to store your wine collection, saving all the important properties of your wines.
• Storage of photos, properties (12), ratings (5) and notes for each wine
• Advanced search bar for wines and grape varieties (name, type, country, rating and year)
• Add your Favorite wine with a single touch on a heart
• Easily navigate through the most important function of your Wines
• New smart-Inventory, works with a drink button that automatically updates your total for each type of wine (white, rose, red, sparkling and fortified)
• Detail views for each type of grape with a complete overview, beautiful photos, text to speech and font size of your choice
• Select from 60 countries, each with it’s most important wine regions selected already for you
• Wine properties include: name, category, type, vintage, country, region, brand, date drank, date bought, price, blend and inventory.
• Universal support (for all devices)
• No internet connection required
* Go PRO and access landscape mode(iPad), barcode scanner, wine certificates and regions, and No ads.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
• Added support for sorted inventory
• Fixed errors inside "Recently Drank"
• Inventory no longer filters "0" number of wines
• Solved a scrolling problem that affected overall performance
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: IVAN ENRIQUEZ GARCIA
- © Chrystian Enriquez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Winebook Pro (Full version)$4.99