Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Ep 2
By Telltale Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!
NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above.
Episode 2: Moai Better Blues
A surprise trip to the tropics turns into a working vacation when Sam & Max sign up to stop a massive volcano eruption. Will their special blend of bewildering wit and renegade justice be enough to win over the gods?
* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.
* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.
* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.
* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters from episode 2!
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
I dig each of these chapters more and more. Each successive game builds the story and gives it the feel of the original.
Could do without the language
We downloaded this app because of the cartoon characters. Within the first 5 minutes of the app starting, I was turned off by the language. This could be a fun detective type app for kids and families but the foul language isn't necessary! It also crashed every time we tried to play it on the original iPad.
wow episode 2 is great much fun... lol apparently parents can't read the age restrictions or game content..this game is suitable for children 12+ and up...duh
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 16, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 225 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telltale Games
- © 2010-2011 Telltale, Inc. Sam & Max created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. Telltale and the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.