**GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!
NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above. Not compatible with iPhone 7 devices and iPad Pro devices.
Episode 2: Moai Better Blues
A surprise trip to the tropics turns into a working vacation when Sam & Max sign up to stop a massive volcano eruption. Will their special blend of bewildering wit and renegade justice be enough to win over the gods?
* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.
* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.
* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.
* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters from episode 2!
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
* Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If you're looking for a great series to pass the time and get lost in a fun story line, you've found it. I'm on story 3 right now and it's getting better as I go along. Not too easy, not too hard. Keep it up! Great game!
Could do without the language
We downloaded this app because of the cartoon characters. Within the first 5 minutes of the app starting, I was turned off by the language. This could be a fun detective type app for kids and families but the foul language isn't necessary! It also crashed every time we tried to play it on the original iPad.
I found this game just like pc if it crashes turn phone off and on then it should work
- Telltale Games
- 248.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010-2011 Telltale, Inc.Sam & Max created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. Telltale and the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc.All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.