Cox TV Connect for iPad
By Cox Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cox TV Connect allows you to watch live TV on your iPad, anywhere in your house:
• Watch TV on your iPad in any room of your house
• Choose from dozens of popular channels
• Jump to a specific channel on the guide
• Sort channels either by channel number or alphabetical
• Easily view and sort TV listings for all channels
• Remotely schedule recordings on your Cox DVR
• Access the Guide outside the home
• Closed Captioning
• Helpful FAQs and trouble shooting steps
• Yours to enjoy for free as a subscriber to Cox TV Essential or Advanced TV and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service.
Cox TV Connect allows customers with Cox TV Essential or Advanced TV and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service to watch a selection of channels live on an iPad in their home, and to view TV listings for all channels inside and outside the home. Not all channels available on the TV are available to view on the iPad at this time.
If you’re a campus TV customer of Cox through your university, use this application and the instructions provided by your college to access the TV services available via Campus Connect from Cox.
Want to manage your Home Phone calls and Voice Mail, or get helpful tips about your Cox services? Check out Cox Mobile Connect, available for iPad, iPhone and iTouch in the App store!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
- Bug fixes
This App Stinks
I have done all of the upgrades except replace my IPad and have followed all of the help desk suggestions and it still does not work. It starts by saying there is another App for a newer IPad but that it is still supported by 4.3 or higher. I have 5.1.1 so should be good. You push OK, it loads only to shut off before you can start to click a channel to watch. Useless and frustrating!!!!!!!!!.
Can't see what the big pain is about
Works like a charm, just wish it would show the names of the shows like on the PC edition.
I have an original iPad 1 and this app has always tended to be quirky, but it generally worked. After this last update it doesn't work at all! It crashes before any video streaming starts. Please fix it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 09, 2015
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cox Communications, Inc.
- © Cox Communications, Inc. 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.