N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“If you're an iOS gamer who demands the very best, you should buy N.O.V.A. 3.” - Slidetoplay
“N.O.V.A. 3 looks, and sounds streets-ahead of anything else on the AppStore right now” - Touchgen 5/5
“NOVA 3 is bigger and better than its predecessors, not to mention a visual feast” - KnowYourMobile – 4.5/5
The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones is back! Fight for mankind's survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites' plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war amongst the increasingly pro-Volterite citizens.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
• Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time! (Voice Chat available only on iPad 2, the new iPad, and iPhone 4S.)
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
•Optimized for iPad Retina Display
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fixed crash on iOS 5.1.1
I love this game I have been with the franchise since NOVA 2 and I love it. The campaign is awesome fast paced, lots of action, and very hard. Now to the multiplayer. The multiplayer is definitely my favorite part of this game. It is especially good considering its on IOS. I am finally a level 100 with a jet pack, rocket launcher and lightning gun after months of playing. Now I couldn't find much things two be negative about but here are the two biggest things I could think of:
1. In the multiplayer there are more hackers than I can count! Game loft you really need to crack down on the hackers and ban them. It's so annoying when I join for example a free for all and there's a hacker running around with unlimited invincibility and unlimited jet pack ruining everyone's fun!
2. The other thing is the glitch where people use makes to I guess you could put it "fall out of the world" it's so annoying because they will just stand there sniping you and unfortunately you can't shoot them. I have only ever seen this done on badlands and lost world but unfortunately these are my two favorite maps! :( Gameloft this is a glitch that needs to be fixed!
Fun shooter, could use some improvements
This is a great app with a Halo feel to it. The campaign mode is nothing to talk about (although a lot of effort was put into it). The characters are hard to relate to and the protagonist is a bit of a jerk. He always seems to be complaining about every situation he ends up in. Yeah, I get that he's supposed to be rough and tough, but he has no heart. Also the narrative was boring and the dialogue sequences seemed to go on forever. Aside from the ok campaign, the multiplayer almost makes up for it. It's very exciting, yet the maps seem to have a similar design (except for the close quarters maps). And with only 10 weapons and no customization, gunplay can become a little repetitive; however vehicle warfare makes up for this niggle. Upgrades are a bit more expensive than I would like in a purchased game. Jet Pack usage should be accessible to new players or else it becomes an overwhelmingly unfair advantage. Too much grinding without in-app purchases must be done to obtain this Jetpack and even when finally purchased, it's not fun to play with knowing it's too easy to abuse.
Old iOS favorite
Loved the series, and love this the most. From graphics to gameplay to story to music, just incredible to play on your cell phone. Gameloft, please do me one favor. Can you add iCloud and GameCenter support for this? We'd then be able to save our progress in the story over the cloud, and have scores to beat over GC. Your freedom edition has GameCenter achievements, but you never updated this one! Big downside was that all the players who played multiplayer are now on the freedom edition, this multiplayer is abandoned. Please, we paid for this one and stuck with it from the beginning, please add some iCloud and GameCenter support and the game will never need an update again! Thanks
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 1.98 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Pocket Full of Credits$1.99
- A Box Full of Credits$4.99
- Kal's Stash$1.99
- Prometheus' Intervention$4.99
- A Spaceship Full of Credits$9.99
- A Comet's Worth of Credits$19.99
- Maz'Rah's Secret$9.99
- Rufus' Armory$19.99
- A Planet's Worth of Credits$49.99
- Yelena's Upgrade$49.99