3D Photo Ring Pro - Gorgeous Carousel-Based Picture Browser With Color Sorting
By Christina Schoeffmann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is a unique photo viewer for the iPhone with color sorting and a powerful 3D interface! It has been shown in scientific studies that this interface allows you to find desired pictures significantly faster than the default 2D grid photo browser. It can show many more photos at a glance and uses an intuitive wipe-to-rotate interaction (also works with device tilt).
The color sorting allows you to get a better overview of your collection and to easily find a desired picture by its color. Moreover, it also allows you to find duplicate pictures and to delete one of them. You can share photos, email them, or open them in an external app.
Additionally, you can:
- select the albums to be presented,
- flexibly configure the look of the interface (e.g., how many rings, how many rows per ring, how many pics per ring, with gap or not, etc.),
- enable automatic rotation of the ring (for presentation),
- inspect EXIF meta-data of a picture (in fullscreen mode)
What users and media say:
- "View Your Pics in a Whole New Way" (theiphoneappreview.com)
- "Rarely have we seen a photo browsing app with as much visual interest as 3D Photo Ring." (The iPhone App Review)
- "3D Photo Ring offers a spellbinding interface that permits you to preserve track of hundreds of photos with a swipe." (appleipadcasepro.com)
- "There are plenty of apps that offer different ways of interfacing with your camera roll. This app transforms your iPad tablet into a 3D photo viewer that is very unique and stylish." (My iPad Apps)
- "We want to mention a cool navigation option in full screen mode. Any time you want to change photos you can either tap a corner, or simply tilt your iDevice. How’s that for cool?" (The iPhone App Review)
Please note: This is the iPhone version, please use "3D Photo Ring HD" for iPad!
What's New in Version 10.6
Reduced default number of images per page to 400 (can be changed in settings of app) to avoid crashes due to low memory, as reported by a few users.
1) 128gb iPhone & it can't handle 2700 photos. It crashes. 2) Photos are distorted in the ring. 3) "Settings" can't fix the distortion which makes a 4/3 image distort to a 16/9 image (elongated). 4) Double tapping the image does not open the image. 5) Ring looks nothing like the perfect ring in the "sales pitch". 6) Love the concept but why spend $2.00 on a concept that doesn't do what it says it will do. 7) If there are solutions to any of these issues why are they not listed in the "help" section.
Would be perfect if you could select multiple photos.
That's basically it, great job guys!
Much easier to view all my photos.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 08, 2016
- Version: 10.6
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Christina Schoeffmann
- © Christina Schoeffmann
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.