Slice, a package tracking assistant
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As featured on NBC's The Today Show (3 times!), Slice is the easiest way to track all of your purchases AUTOMATICALLY: no more manually typing or copying & pasting tracking numbers!
You'll always stay on top of your packages because Slice will visually display position updates of your packages on a map and best of all, it will send you push notifications when your packages are shipped, out for delivery, and being delivered.
Not convinced? How about free money? Slice will even alert you when something you've bought drops in price AFTER you've bought it so you can claim a price adjustment. Slice has saved some of our users hundreds of dollars. Just check out our Facebook page to see what people have posted!
If you shop online a lot, you'll also discover what so many of our users say is "a must-have app for online shoppers”.
Here's a quick summary of the features:
TRACK YOUR PACKAGES
• Get push notifications when a package is shipped, out for delivery, or has been delivered.
• Visual position updates of your shipments on a map.
• Track returns or other outgoing packages by scanning the shipping barcode.
• Integrated support for all the major US shipping carriers including USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, OnTrac, Lasership, Prestige, Ensenda, and more!
KEEP YOUR PURCHASES ORGANIZED IN ONE SPOT
• Take your purchases with you on the go all in one spot. Need to lookup a past purchase quickly? We got you covered.
• Back up email receipts to facilitate returns, exchanges and warranty claims.
• Keep track of your pre-orders and daily deal vouchers so you don't forget about them.
• Hate it when the price drops for something you buy, AFTER you buy it? So do we! For retailers that honor price adjustments, Slice will send you push notifications when the price drops for one of your purchases so you can recoup the difference!
• Get cash back from Nordstrom, Best Buy, Walmart, Crate & Barrel, Buy.com, L.L. Bean, HSN.com, Bonobos and many more!
• Slice will automatically try to match up product recall information from the CPSC with your purchases and alert you when there’s a possible match.
WHERE'S THE MONEY?
• See how much you spend shopping online and on which categories and items.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Sign up with your Google, Yahoo, or Facebook account. Or create a Slice account.
2. Link your email inbox from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or Live, AOL and more.
3. Slice will automatically find your receipts and do all the tracking for you!
REVIEWS for the app in the press:
“The Best Package Tracker for iPhone”
“Similar to what Mint offers for your personal finances and TripIt for your travel plans, Slice is a simple way to organize your purchases and simultaneously track orders from multiple vendors.”
◈ CBS News
“the service is incredibly secure … Slice is a must-have tool for online shopping… I actually thought it was fun to see how I've spent my money through the years.”
Once you download it, you'll agree with all of our users that Slice is the ultimate companion for the online shopper!
Slice is completely FREE, simple and secure. We’ve processed over 110 million purchases so far. We’ll save you time … and maybe even some money, too. Download today!
What's New in Version 4.4
*Verizon users: We now fully support users who get their shopping emails sent to their Verizon.net accounts. Link your inbox!
*For new users, link your inbox to check out the new and very cool import of your purchase history
*Bug fix: automatically archive delivered items
Love this App!
This is a great way to keep track of everything I order online. I like the way it counts down the days til delivery and I can actually see where the truck is located on any given day from the map.
When the delivery is made the app tells me the time it was delivered so I don't have to guess as to whether it's in my mailbox, on my front porch etc.
The app keeps track of all of the information such as merchant, item, price paid, order number, and any other pertinent information that I would have to keep in a record including dates of purchase and delivery.
I would highly recommend this app if you buy online.
UPDATE FEB. 28, 2014
What the heck did you do to my favorite app? After the update my purchases are either not being recorded at all or showing they're still out for delivery several weeks after I received the item. Used to work perfectly now I have no idea what items are on their way, or where they are. Some items don't show up on this app at all. This used to be the best app out there but now I'm not so sure. Please go back to the old system-if it ain't broke please, please don't fix it.
But I will still give you 5 stars for the price drop alert that saved me $30. That is something I wouldn't have thought to include myself in such an app. However, it makes perfect sense and saves me the effort. As a very frequent online shopper his app is a MUST HAVE! I have received at least 1 package every day this week lol. This app helps me keep on track especially since I also order from eBay internationally and sometimes can forget when items take up to 4 weeks to arrive. Why it isn't perfect is that sometimes it is slow to update when items have been delivered. Also it keeps showing new notifications even though it is the same one I already checked. But overall I love this app and the fact that it included all my past purchases as well, which is now solid proof that I shop way too much.
Functional, but obtrusive
That this app displays two separate, unclosable banners which encroach upon the viewable area of the app unless two criteria are met (linking a mailbox and sharing the app on social media) immediately sets the tone of the app to be annoying and obtrusive.
The limitation of functionality (not fully scanning linked mailboxes for purchases) unless the app is shared on social media further adds to this.
This pestering of the user is simply not a good way to introduce the app to the user and definitely feels scummy and manipulative. This is also a massive blemish on an otherwise polished, functional, and well thought out app.
To further note, the only reason this review is being written is because the app prompted for a rating. You wanted to know what I thought, so here it is.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Project Slice, Inc.
- © 2011-2013 Slice Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.