By Decagon Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSpeedMeter is a fun and useful tool for performing acceleration tests and displaying speed information.
● Measure how long it will take your vehicle to go from 0-100 km/h or 0-60 mph (depending on your choice of speed unit).
● 402 meter (1/4 mile) and 201 meter (1/8 mile) street racing distances.
● Built in speedometer that shows current and top speed.
● Heads Up Display (H.U.D) mode with speed and compass information. Tap the screen in the H.U.D view to mirror the image then place the iPhone on your dashboard to project the speed and direction information to your windshield.
iSpeedMeter has a very user friendly and easy to use graphical interface.
Note: iSpeedMeter uses the iPhone's built in GPS as a source of speed data. In order to maximize the performance of the app, it is essential to have good GPS-reception. For best results, please place the iPhone near the car's windscreen.
To configure the speed unit (km/h or mph), just go to the iOS settings app and select the "iSpeedMeter" app.
What's New in Version 2.0
● H.U.D (Heads Up Display) view with speed and compass information.
● Improved graphics.
● iPhone5 optimized (works perfect with older devices as well)
Not worth it
The 0 to 60 function doesn't work I didn't bother with the quarter mile, very limited functions, the speedometer is hard to read when it's on the analog.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 30, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Seller: Decagon Software
- © Decagon Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.