Catalog and list a Blu-ray (Bluray, Blueray Blue Ray), DVD, VHS, 4K, TV, and movie collection with a built-in barcode scanner. Manager, scanner, profiler, releases, and more. View information, cover art, and add personal details.
**** Also look for this app on the iPad! ****
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your movies collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new movies that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a movie.
- A coverflow view to see all of your movies when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, 3D, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each movie.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
- Better than My Movies, CLZ, DVD Profiler, and more.
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
iOS 12 fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app but......
I really like this but I spend about 2 hours putting in some of my movies putting in the custom info only to open the app today only to find out it removed like 20 movies disappointed but I was like ok I’ll just put them in again closed the app for a bit came back to it like an hour later it put all 20 movies back so I deleted the doubles and it deleted the 20 doubles and the original 20 I really like this app and wanna buy it but not if it’s gonna delete and add movies all the time I have like 500 movies and don’t wanna sit here everyday worry that I’m gonna buy a duplicate or I’m gonna have to fix my list all the time please fix or give me advice on a fix please and thank you
Over all a good app
Over all I find this to be a good app that makes scanning in your movies a fast and painless effort on the iPhone. On the iPad though you have to log out and back in about every 10 movies or so or it won't recognize your in app purchases even after pushing the restore in purchase apps button. I do wish that this app didn't have the slide to delete feature bc it makes it too easy for children to accidentally delete a movie.
Switching to a new app
It was a great app until recent months. It started not showing movies in my main catalog when I would look them up. It would later say the movie is already in your main catalog after doing a bulk scan on my movies. Today did it in for me when the app stopped working all together, and kept freezing up. It won’t show my actual catalog, and I can’t add movies to my main catalog. It was such a great app until now. Worse part is I can’t even contact support to fix the issue. So here goes looking for a new app to record all my movies.
- iCollect LLC
- 45 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iCollect LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Collectable $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.