Catalog, organize, inventory, & list all of your music database. Built-in UPC barcode album collection scanner. Manage CD, vinyl LP records, cassette tapes, and more!
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the albums you own. View information, cover, and add personal details.
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your albums collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new albums that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a album.
- A coverflow view to see all of your albums when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a album: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any album details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, sizes, speeds, record labels, artist/bands, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each album.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your albums to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Better than Collectorz, Discogs, Delicious Library, Gemr, CompleteSet, and others!
- Fixed Bulk Scanning so it didn't repeatedly scan items over and over with dialogs popping up
- Fixed the "Value on eBay" item on Info so that it no longer requests the eBay app
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to start organizing
I’ve been using this app for about five minutes now and it’s the greatest thing I’ve ever seen… I just went thru a painful 500 listing of my vinyl album collection using another app. I wish I had found this before I had done all that work because its much easier to use. This is a breeze and I highly recommend it!
This app has been AMAZING for years! Lately the website for Sortitapps is down it seems like regularly. If we need to move our collections to another server or something so we don’t lose support if this app is ending or closing down or something that would be nice. Not sure what’s going on alter but my collection never seems to be available online or on the app anymore. Very frustrated here!
Bad business practices
The only good thing is that I can store my collection, but if I need to edit or do anything else I have to pay for it. Don’t have to do this with the one for books! I also can not use this in the combination app with paying for each one, not right to do this, especially for what you charge!!!
- iCollect LLC
- 61.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iCollect LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
- Unlock Collectable $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.