NOTE: This app is not associated with the LEGO company in any way. This is simply a management tool to help you organize your building blocks, which may or may not include LEGO.
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the sets you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. Boxed sets, open sets, number of pieces, and more!
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can access your collection on the web.
- Create a free account and store your sets collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new sets that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a set.
- A coverflow view to see all of your sets when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a set: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any set details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, sets, catalog numbers, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each set.
- Bulk Scanning to add your sets to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Fixed the barcode scanning screen on iPhone X.
- Sped up the loading of the Store sheets on the Collectors tab.
- Fixed the button and status bar theming on the Collectors tab.
- Got rid of excess shadows under the Search bar on the collection views.
- Updated the device list to include iPhone X in support emails.
- Changed the color of the Filter button when filters are set to be more visible.
- Enabled sharing of collection items via the Share Sheet with Facebook and Twitter.
- Enabled connecting with us on social media via the Settings tab using a new method.
- Fixed Date sorting on Wishlist.
- Fixed the display of full screen covers on Wishlist on iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
The best way to track your LEGO collection, bar none.
This app has everything I wanted in a program to track my LEGO collection, and some extra features I didn't even know I'd need. Well worth every cent.
These are really great apps for keeping track of your collectibles. I wish I could add some of my own personal fields, but other than that, the app is great!
A Must !
Highly recommend for anyone who has a massive Lego collection !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.