Learn Dutch with Babbel
By Lesson Nine GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you ready to learn Dutch? Welcome to Babbel. Discover Babbel's wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly. Try it now!
IN THE PRESS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
• Designed for iOS 7
• All the Babbel courses now available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses with pictures, pronunciation and example sentences.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Learning aims tailored by the integrated Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across iPad and website platforms.
And much much more…
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.
There are three subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US10.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Three-monthly subscription for $US21.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Six-monthly subscription for $US37.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Indonesian.
We like getting your feedback. Write to us with questions and suggestions at:
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Thank you for your comprehensive feedback. The following updates have been made:
• Optimized writing exercises: We've adapted the level of difficulty and added a new input mode that displays letters on a word-by-word basis.
• More flexible: You can now load your entire vocabulary onto your device and revise it without an active internet connection.
• Less waiting, more learning: We managed to speed up the synchronization process so that you can make the most of your time for learning.
• Forgotten your password? No Problem. Request a new one from within the app.
Like it a lot
I've just started, but I'm really enjoying it. The only requesting have is that I would like a place where I can go to look up the words I've learned without having to go through the specific lesson again. Also, know it does cost money after the first lesson.
Good learning tool but full of frustrating issues
This app is great when it works...have had it for several months now and have had to contact the support center at many different times for help. App crashes, won't give access AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE, gets stuck etc. it really is a good app, wish it had better support and less bugs
Easy to use
Good app for learning a language. It reminds you to review from time to time. The courses are good too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 31, 2013
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Lesson Nine GmbH
- © Lesson Nine GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Learn Dutch$10.99
- Learn Dutch$21.99
- Learn Dutch$37.99