OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 7.0
Whether it’s your files or your team’s files, we want you to be able to access them from OneDrive. As a result, we are introducing:
•SharePoint Online Integration: If you have a work or school account, you may notice a new “Sites” tab. This will give you direct access to all your documents and files in SharePoint, so you can stay productive on the go!
•Coming Soon: Office 365 groups and SharePoint Server 2016 & 2013 support
• Something not working as expected? Shake your phone and let us know! We like to stay busy.
They get you to sign up and use the app offering you 30 GB for free. After years of using it you get the following email. We want to inform you about some upcoming changes to OneDrive that will affect you. The amount of storage that comes with OneDrive will change from 15 GB to 5 GB. We are also discontinuing the 15 GB camera roll bonus. As a result of these changes, you will be over your OneDrive storage limit on August 10, 2016
We realize these are big changes to a service you rely on. We want to apologize for any frustration they may cause you. We made a difficult decision, but it's one that will let us sustainably operate OneDrive into the future.
Thank you for using OneDrive.
– The OneDrive Team
Classic Bait and Switch...
Excellent cloud storage app!
Camera backup feature makes it so easy for me to share my photos with friends and family.
Can only see libraries at top level of followed sites (not for any sub sites). I don't see any way to drill down or specify other locations. Document search/filter tools are limited or not available.
I assume a work in progress but pleased that Microsoft is addressing the installed base.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 73.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99